HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

toyoko inn member

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #1

toyoko inn member

any toyoko inn member booked multiple rooms in dvance with 1 member card.

I'm member and would like to book 3 rooms, but not sure can 1 book all 3 rooms 6 months in advance

Can't find any email in their website too.
kenne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 05:01 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think u can only book 1 room per person. i remember having to sign up membership for a second person coz we needed to get 2 rooms.

but tt was to enjoy the member discount, not sure if booking is ok
Old 07-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #3

Yes, i have booked 2 rooms with one member card before.
When check in they will ask u to make another member for the room discount.
kenne79 likes this.
K3nny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #4

any toyoko inn member booked multiple rooms in dvance with 1 member card.

I'm member and would like to book 3 rooms, but not sure can 1 book all 3 rooms 6 months in advance

Can't find any email in their website too.
Possible but there is a condition of booking the same room type at the same branch for the same day. The other rooms will be billed at member's price only if each room has a membership signed up before/during check-in.
bluetwinkle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:52 PM   #5

Hi sorry can I jump into this Toyoko Inn thread to ask you members out there a newbie question.
I would like to book up to 6 months in advance so I registered online to be a member and the website said application was done and gave me an application number.
When I try to book a room online as a Toyoko Inn member it ask for the card number which I don't have. I tried to use the application number to fill up the card number but not possible.
Does it mean I have to wait till I go to Japan, check in get the card then I can book online for the next trip ? Or did I miss a step somewhere ?
genny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:25 PM   #6

Ya la
Must be in japan physically to get member

Hi sorry can I jump into this Toyoko Inn thread to ask you members out there a newbie question.
I would like to book up to 6 months in advance so I registered online to be a member and the website said application was done and gave me an application number.
When I try to book a room online as a Toyoko Inn member it ask for the card number which I don't have. I tried to use the application number to fill up the card number but not possible.
Does it mean I have to wait till I go to Japan, check in get the card then I can book online for the next trip ? Or did I miss a step somewhere ?
juxtaposition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:27 PM   #7
Master Member

I remember ppl say need to pay the membership card fees at the hotel itself before can start using to book.
saffronsatire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 12:39 AM   #8

I remember ppl say need to pay the membership card fees at the hotel itself before can start using to book.
Can book under non-member's rate after the reservation for non-members are opened. Pay for the membership during the first stay and all room rates will be readjusted to member's rates.
oceanicmanta likes this.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #9

Thanks everyone. I wanted to book a popular toyoko inn near hakata station but guess i have to wait till 3 months before the date as I'm not a member yet.
genny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #10

Can book under non-member's rate after the reservation for non-members are opened. Pay for the membership during the first stay and all room rates will be readjusted to member's rates.

Hi... if I would like to make payment in advance online (credit card discounts), can I do so and then get the member rate there when I sign up? Will they refund me the difference? Please help clarify.

Alternatively, anyone has their email address that I can write them?
Spillerjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #11
Master Member

Hi... if I would like to make payment in advance online (credit card discounts), can I do so and then get the member rate there when I sign up? Will they refund me the difference? Please help clarify.

Quite unlikely as usually they are not flexible in dealing with such stuff.
purpleberry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #12
Supremacy Member

Correct.
I booked 3 rooms before & 2 rooms need to pay new membership.

Yes, i have booked 2 rooms with one member card before.
When check in they will ask u to make another member for the room discount.
Mergui219067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #13
Greater Supremacy Member

Why would you pay in advance ? Get membership when you check in and get the new rates.
snap99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 12:14 PM   #14

Check if you can pay for membership online.

I will not risk doing what you are thinking of just for the credit card benefits plus it is a gamble on whether it is processed online too. Too much to lose if you cannot get members' rates and payment is processed offline.

Anyway, different Toyoko Inn branches practice differrently. In one of my trip across Japan, the prices in Hokkaido were adjusted downwards. The branch at Hakodate asked me to pay the revised pricing despite me not knowing about the adjustments, but the Sapporo branch told me since I had booked at a higher rate, I would need to pay at the booked rate. Even the rule on luggage safe-keeping varies from branch to branch.
Old 20-10-2018, 01:56 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Check if you can pay for membership online.
AFAIK, membership has to be paid in person, offline. Not possible to pay the membership online.
Ruriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.