Watching Jap Tv Programs In Singapore

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Just got the trial account for IPTV...

I find it's quite similar to JPTV, although no doubt this has less likely chance to go off

A downer for me is this is behind the live TV by 40 seconds (keyhole is pretty much live). Having it live for me is quite important as I watch the TV with live comments... so it's no fun if everyone talks about a part before I get to watch it :(. Looks like shall stick with keyhole for now...

Btw if anyone wants to listen to jp radio via Radiko, I got a good proxy to recommend, haha

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I find it's quite similar to JPTV, although no doubt this has less likely chance to go off

A downer for me is this is behind the live TV by 40 seconds (keyhole is pretty much live). Having it live for me is quite important as I watch the TV with live comments... so it's no fun if everyone talks about a part before I get to watch it :(. Looks like shall stick with keyhole for now...

Btw if anyone wants to listen to jp radio via Radiko, I got a good proxy to recommend, haha

hi can you pm me about the jp radio thingy? i tried search for jp radio but didn't manage to find anything good. thanks

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score

Hmm... what do you mean by watching TV with live comments?
You mean you chat with people who are in Japan while watching the same tv program?

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Hmm... what do you mean by watching TV with live comments?
You mean you chat with people who are in Japan while watching the same tv program?

yesh... theres such a thing in japan, it makes TV watching 10x more interesting

alvinaloy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happened to find an app on Android for NHK World Premium. Then poked around a little more and found another app called Japanese TV. It's basically website links to youku and similar sites for like tons of Japanese varieties (no subs I think). Not real time but it has past episodes as well.

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for digging up old thread. Anyway to watch Japanese channels by downloading and installing apk instead of buying another android box? Don't mind passing subscription.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.