GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arcade got no online exchange rate watch ar ? :(

Last edited:

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. same here. But i think it will drop futher on wed.
Shld change now or tomorrow? But at arcade only big notes

get the small change when u buy things in japan lor.

money changer normally gives 10k yen note.

zx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far in Arcade, personally feel that Hassan and Sons is the best shop to change Japanese Yen. :)

Can call them up to ask.

Sheen International Exchange also has rather good rates. Last Thu, I was there and Hassan was displaying 15.39 and Sheen was displaying 15.25.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sheen International Exchange also has rather good rates. Last Thu, I was there and Hassan was displaying 15.39 and Sheen was displaying 15.25.

ahhh......they are side by side....:)

Tsuteki

Reaction score
me :) fox1 and final1 also iirc

depending on how u spend i guess, my monthly expend is 30~40k yen, which cover basically everything except rent.
recently on budget saving~ bring own bento to work, so last 2 months spend on 25k~ yen :D

woo not bad.haha 2 mths spend 25k yen. rental i feel it kills. 1DK 30k - 40k in tokyo. omg somemore they have wat renovation fee, thank you fee oh my god. need at least 100k yen stand by for the rental.

SecretZone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woo not bad.haha 2 mths spend 25k yen. rental i feel it kills. 1DK 30k - 40k in tokyo. omg somemore they have wat renovation fee, thank you fee oh my god. need at least 100k yen stand by for the rental.

i mean 25k per mth for 2 mths :s22:
yap rental from locals here u need to give few mths deposit + agent money + "gift" money,etc iirc

irfanse

Reaction score
anyone knows hassan & son phone no?
planning to go there on friday but not sure if they open on pub holiday

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read on today's newspaper that MAS is going to announce the new monetary policy on Sing$ next tuesday. Take note. :)

chanvh

Reaction score
later at 4pm also can change liao if you dun wanna wait. anyway, my advise is that dun wait till extra good rate then change. change when its a convenient day for you and its reasonably good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.