4 nights in Jeju. Any recommendation for Airbnb for 3 people?

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 2nd time travelling to Korea in December 2018, but 1st time going to Jeju Island. Will be spending 4 nights there.

Any recommendations for Airbnb there for 3 pax at Jeju? Most likely will be engaging private driver for the tour around Jeju.

ms.piglett

Reaction score
My 2nd time travelling to Korea in December 2018, but 1st time going to Jeju Island. Will be spending 4 nights there.

Any recommendations for Airbnb there for 3 pax at Jeju? Most likely will be engaging private driver for the tour around Jeju.

you will most likely be staying in different hotels/accommodation in your trip as you move around since the island is considered big.

in the west area, i recommend https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22783943. the interior is not the prettiest, but pretty comfortable and cosy. it is located about 2 mins' drive from Camellia Hill, a park you won't want to miss.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.