Budget air ticket to Jeju

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, are there any domestic air ticket from seoul to jeju? Am looking to book from March 30th onwards, if book now is it too last min liao??

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has any taken T'way Air before? Its a low cost budget Korean flight from Jeju to Seoul

yeokiwi

Reaction score
Taken Eastar jet to Jeju for around 75000 won return ticket.
There are quite a few airlines, Jeju air, busan air, eastar jet, t'way to look for.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi u got ur tickets during the early bird promo? I m having headache booking Korea trip tickets.. need to search for Seoul tix first before i can buy Jeju... argg!!

yeokiwi

Reaction score
Around 3 months before the trip.
Be careful of flight delays for budget airlines. My outgoing flight was delayed for an hour. Some other flights were delayed even longer.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has any taken T'way Air before? Its a low cost budget Korean flight from Jeju to Seoul
I flew Tway to and from Jeju a few days ago. It's ok, planes are quite new, return flight was delayed by 20 mins but no big deal. They don't seem so strict on carry on baggage limits.

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
I flight eastar last Nov.
I reach airport 2 hrs early(12 noon) n realize my flight was delay 1 hrs (from 2pm to 3pm).
I still proceed to check in. During the check-in, the counter told me my flight was delay to 3pm but they had a 1pm flight, ask me do i want to take this.
Of course, I took this.

Eastar are flexible.

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ticket need prebook online or buy there de?
looking to book end of march period

mmchaisi

Reaction score
Jeju Air, Busan etc have 15Kg check in baggage limit. I can’t find how to buy excess baggage on line in advance? Anyone carrying more than 15kg? How did you get charged for excess baggage?

ms.piglett

Reaction score
Jeju Air, Busan etc have 15Kg check in baggage limit. I can’t find how to buy excess baggage on line in advance? Anyone carrying more than 15kg? How did you get charged for excess baggage?

i paid in cash at the counter when checking-in.

RockStar9238

Reaction score
It is faster to take flight from Busan to Jeju . Dont need 1 hour.
What places that visited in Jeju?

QUOTE=sendtolee;113571495]Yes, domestic flight around 30 minutes[/QUOTE]

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.