HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Busan - recommended?

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2019, 08:45 AM   #61

Hi all

Any idea how many days will be good for Busan, 3 days, is this sufficient?
blushes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:34 PM   #62

Hi all

Any idea how many days will be good for Busan, 3 days, is this sufficient?
minimum 4 days.
01) Nampo dong, BIFF Square, Jagalchi Fish Market, Gukje market,Yongdusan Park (Busan Tower), Shanghai street
02) Seomyeon Shopping Street, Gamcheon Culture Village, etc.
03) Haeundae Beach, Jeonpo cafe street,Haedong Yonggungsa Temple,
04) Shinsegae Centum City Mall, Dongbaek island, Nurimaru APEC house, Gwangalli beach, Gwangan bridge,
05) Songdo beach, Busan premium outlet, lotte premium outlet,
06) Beomeosa temple, Taejongdae , yeongdodaegyo bridge, Bosu-dong bookstore alley

Last edited by seoulez; 08-09-2019 at 09:54 PM..
seoulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 08:10 AM   #63

Wow, that's a lot of places to cover, but if i go ard mid Nov, won't it be too cold to go to the beach? Not sure about the markets as well, my kids don't really enjoy wet market in Singapore due to the smell...maybe drop by one, just for exposure.
thanks for the recommendations, will do some homework before i plan the itinerary.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:36 AM   #64

Wow, that's a lot of places to cover, but if i go ard mid Nov, won't it be too cold to go to the beach? Not sure about the markets as well, my kids don't really enjoy wet market in Singapore due to the smell...maybe drop by one, just for exposure.
thanks for the recommendations, will do some homework before i plan the itinerary.
mid nov not that cold in Busan

The Fish market nothing much, unless you are into eating sashimi. we look see look see and left for BIFF already.
whuttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 10:39 AM   #65

minimum 4 days.
01) Nampo dong, BIFF Square, Jagalchi Fish Market, Gukje market,Yongdusan Park (Busan Tower), Shanghai street
02) Seomyeon Shopping Street, Gamcheon Culture Village, etc.
04) Shinsegae Centum City Mall, Dongbaek island, Nurimaru APEC house, Gwangalli beach, Gwangan bridge,
05) Songdo beach, Busan premium outlet, lotte premium outlet,
06) Beomeosa temple, Taejongdae , yeongdodaegyo bridge, Bosu-dong bookstore alley
Actually the highlights (if you can't cover all or you are not really into shopping)

01) BIFF Square, Jagalchi Fish Market, Yongdusan Park (Busan Tower),
02) Gamcheon Culture Village, etc.
04) Gwangalli beach, Gwangan bridge,
05) Songdo beach,
06) Beomeosa temple, Taejongdae , yeongdodaegyo bridge,
Old 10-09-2019, 12:27 PM   #66
Arch-Supremacy Member

If your kids don't like to walk either, then drop Busan!

Haedong Yonggung Temple is really nice. Give it 1/2 to a day.

Oryukdo Skywalk and Songdo Skywalk. Between the 2, I'll take Oryukdo Skywalk. Can hike around the area too.

From Songdo Skywalk, there's a cable car to the Amnam Park. There's a costal walk to the Amnan Park too.

Gamcheon Culture Village, the most half a day (4 hours). We were there for less than 2 hours.

BIFF Square, Jagalchi Fish Market, Yongdusan Park (Busan Tower), can be done in half a day or less, depending on how much time you spend at each. An hour at BIFF Square, 1/2 and hour at Jagalchi Fish Market (since your kids don't like the wet market) and Yongdusan Park, probably 1/2 an hour. The Park is just a park. Unless your kids are going to run around the park or play there, there's nothing much to do there.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #67

Hi dilphinus

my kids are fine with walking and exploring, its a new place for them, just not too sure on the fish market, might skip that if they dont want to....rest of place, seems interesting to explore. Let me try work out the itinerary. Are the locations accessible via public transport, was wondering would it be better to book klook one day trip for some locations, any advise?
Am not so good with buses, always get confused.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi dilphinus

my kids are fine with walking and exploring, its a new place for them, just not too sure on the fish market, might skip that if they dont want to....rest of place, seems interesting to explore. Let me try work out the itinerary. Are the locations accessible via public transport, was wondering would it be better to book klook one day trip for some locations, any advise?
Super easy for me. My mum finds it difficult though. Yeah, so it might be difficult for you.

I've seen the prices at Klook. Totally not worth it.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #69

Hi dilphinus

download kakaomap. the bus arrival times are quite accurate. we took public tpt in busan. either train or buses to the different places.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #70
Supremacy Member

Went Busan in June for Seoul -> Busan -> Jeju trip. Regret staying there for 2 nights. If you are going Jeju island, can kind of skip Busan, both are about sea view, except Jeju sea view is much nicer. Seafood is better in Jeju as well. Busan is more famous for their pork soup if you like that. Personally, I think one night in Busan is more than enough. My wife, who's Korean, even told me Busan is boring and recommended 1 night, should've listened...
fzhfzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #71

Any must go place in Busan recommend?
Screwup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:56 PM   #72
Supremacy Member

https://www.straitstimes.com/uncateg...box=1568275758

SIA to take over SilkAir's flights to Busan and raise seat capacity
Old 13-09-2019, 12:11 AM   #73
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.straitstimes.com/uncateg...box=1568275758

SIA to take over SilkAir's flights to Busan and raise seat capacity
Long overdue liao. Flying Silkair to busan is horrible since it is a 6 hours flight on a narrow body aircraft without iFE

Also shows that Busan is popular with Singaporeans while other cities like Darwin, Cairns, Hiroshima are not popular so just dump them to Silkair
princessreiko likes this.
figo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 01:03 AM   #74
Master Member

I really like Busan food, especially their pork rice soup! There's a very good one near Busan station..
twinklingstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 12:01 AM   #75
Supremacy Member

Long overdue liao. Flying Silkair to busan is horrible since it is a 6 hours flight on a narrow body aircraft without iFE

Also shows that Busan is popular with Singaporeans while other cities like Darwin, Cairns, Hiroshima are not popular so just dump them to Silkair
Can't wait to travel to Busan by SQ.
Always hesitated cos of the small Silkair aircraft.
Hopefully SQ will take over the Hiroshima route too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.