HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

how to survive 14 days seoul?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2018, 03:19 AM   #1

how to survive 14 days seoul?

first time go korea, i am being forced to go there with a big group. their suggestions all cultural trips and sightseeing i hear already wanna faint.

can someone briefly suggest some places to go other than seoul. 14 days in seoul alone can die sia.
born to die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 10:09 PM   #2

first time go korea, i am being forced to go there with a big group. their suggestions all cultural trips and sightseeing i hear already wanna faint.

can someone briefly suggest some places to go other than seoul. 14 days in seoul alone can die sia.

please visit jeju island! my favourite place in korea. immerse yourself with the natural, and enjoy the peaceful life you can never find in singapore. i personally prefer seogwipo-city more than jeju-city as it is less happending. remember to watch the night sky.

i stayed in one of the holiday home in west of the island, located in andeok-meon. very peaceful and relaxing place cus basically it is surrounded by only nature. i particularly love the mornings and nights there. in the morning, you can hear the birds chirping in the garden, and at night, you can see a sea of stars in the sky. on certain days, the moon was so bright that i could see my shadow even though there's absolutely no lights around me. all true, nothing exaggerated.
ms.piglett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2018, 10:11 PM   #3

Me too, enjoying my time while in Jeju. Particularly, like the Sunrise Peak, scenery is quite nice there as well.

Agree that seogwipo-city is more happening there.

Can drive around as free parking at most places in Jeju. Took me 2 days to get used to driving on the opposite direction.
Old 29-01-2018, 10:38 PM   #4

Me too, enjoying my time while in Jeju. Particularly, like the Sunrise Peak, scenery is quite nice there as well.

Agree that seogwipo-city is more happening there.

Can drive around as free parking at most places in Jeju. Took me 2 days to get used to driving on the opposite direction.
i drove my friend's car in jeju island too. keep swaying towards the right without me knowing and my friend constantly freaked out. hahahaha! particularly like the night drive as the roads are so empty!

also recommend you to drive along the coastal line. you will fall in love with jeju more. last year's summer, i saw families of dolphins swam passed at one of the seaside in the west while i was fishing!
ms.piglett is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.