Jeju Nam Yang Taxi Tour

chongyeow

Reaction score
I found Mr Lee Hong Min (Nam Yang Taxi Tour) from Trip Advisor and contacted him for a 1 day tour in Jeju back in July 2014. A patient and resourceful guy who listens to your requests and go beyond his job as a guide.

Knowing that we prefer sight-seeing, he brought us to Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Sunrise Peak), Yongmeori Coast and Haevichi Beach, just to quote a few.

The view at the top of Sunrise Peak is breath-taking. Worth the 20mins climb. You can see a 360 degree view of the island.

The Yongmeori Coast is a must-go. The stunning coastline is formed by cooled lava rock from the volcanic eruption of Mt. Halla millions of years ago. You can also eat fresh catch from the local Korean women divers.

If you watch the drama IRIS, you will notice a lonely lighthouse in the last episode, where Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun is supposed to meet. That place is actually along Haevichi Beach. I'm so glad I managed to visit that scene!

Should have stayed at Jeju for 2 days.

Mr Lee's contact is as below
+8210 9396 4498
leehm0121@naver.com

hdtvsg

Reaction score
I found Mr Lee Hong Min (Nam Yang Taxi Tour) from Trip Advisor and contacted him for a 1 day tour in Jeju back in July 2014. A patient and resourceful guy who listens to your requests and go beyond his job as a guide.

Knowing that we prefer sight-seeing, he brought us to Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Sunrise Peak), Yongmeori Coast and Haevichi Beach, just to quote a few.

The view at the top of Sunrise Peak is breath-taking. Worth the 20mins climb. You can see a 360 degree view of the island.

The Yongmeori Coast is a must-go. The stunning coastline is formed by cooled lava rock from the volcanic eruption of Mt. Halla millions of years ago. You can also eat fresh catch from the local Korean women divers.

If you watch the drama IRIS, you will notice a lonely lighthouse in the last episode, where Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun is supposed to meet. That place is actually along Haevichi Beach. I'm so glad I managed to visit that scene!

Should have stayed at Jeju for 2 days.

Mr Lee's contact is as below
+8210 9396 4498
leehm0121@naver.com

How much did you pay for his special sunrise service?
How did you manage to see the sunrise, if you stayed 1 day only? :s22:

chongyeow

Reaction score
Paid about $180 for 2 pax. 9 hrs of transport and guide service, inclusive of petrol. You pay for your own meals and entrance fees if any. Extra time charges applies.

I chose not to wake up and watch the sunrise...started at 9am and ended at 6pm. Climbed the Sunrise Peak at about 10am. I regretted I should have stayed another day for the sunrise. :s13:

hdtvsg

Reaction score
Paid about $180 for 2 pax. 9 hrs of transport and guide service, inclusive of petrol. You pay for your own meals and entrance fees if any. Extra time charges applies.

I chose not to wake up and watch the sunrise...started at 9am and ended at 6pm. Climbed the Sunrise Peak at about 10am. I regretted I should have stayed another day for the sunrise. :s13:

That's pretty expensive. I have been to Jeju twice and used same driver for sightseeing, he charged me 100K won from 9am - 6pm, but some day he took us around till 7pm never asked for extra. Of course, I gave him tips.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.