Weather in Korea

limyannyun

Reaction score
Hi, i'll be heading to Seoul from 31 March - 11 April.
Can i know like what to expect from the weather and what to wear? I brought a lot of sweater but i'm afraid that it might be too exaggerating. I'm kind of scared of cold though.

Please advise :)

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can look at thr current temp now.

For me, i would just bring one sweater and one light jacket.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
follow their weather station Link

quite accurate.

note winds in korea quite strong as it is a mountainous country, so be more conservative in your dressing.

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i'll be heading to Seoul from 31 March - 11 April.
Can i know like what to expect from the weather and what to wear? I brought a lot of sweater but i'm afraid that it might be too exaggerating. I'm kind of scared of cold though.

Please advise :)

Hi, I'm heading there on 31st March too. Based on the weather forecast its around 20 degrees. I think it should be cool and windy but not to the extend of very cold. Probably a jacket or a thin sweater might be better.

Bte just curious, did you went there as a package or photoshoot? :o

Last edited:

dragonwaR

Reaction score
fyi, weather in korea now freezing cold at night. in the afternoon might be 12-15 degree,advise you bring jacket if u wish to shop at myeondong at night . just sharing. at night wind quite strong . in korea now.
enjoy your trip !

pinkibeee

Reaction score
In Korea now. Afternoon is 12-15 deg. Very comfortable. I'm wearing a thin long sleeve with a trench coat and a scarf. The wind is very powerful though.

I reached at 6-7am in the morning. I had to wear an additional layer of jacket to keep myself warm.

FinalNitro

Reaction score
Just came back from Seoul. Weather is actually fine in the day, not quite cold, especially when there is sun and no wind.

But when it gets windy, it is really cold, freezing. Especially in the night. So unless there's strong wind, I think its fine.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bring along your n95 mask cause the yellow sandstorms from China is pretty bad.

Ovr 100 pm2.5 for the last few days.

It is like 200+ in Beijing.

Decodus00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Seoul now, gonna be raining for next few days .

Now abit thunderstorm out there, pretty cold

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Korea now. Afternoon is 12-15 deg. Very comfortable. I'm wearing a thin long sleeve with a trench coat and a scarf. The wind is very powerful though.

I reached at 6-7am in the morning. I had to wear an additional layer of jacket to keep myself warm.

nice weather sia .. . went there jan is 2 to -6 ...
think apr might be flying there ...
hope the weather would be abt 20 degree cooling ;)

clara03

Reaction score
Anyone been to Korea during mid May? I will be there during 2nd week of May. Is the weather still cooling like in Genting Highlands or has it started to get warm that don't require us to wear jackets?

Many thanks.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be getting really warm in mid may.
Probably bring a light jacket for night time.

Check weather report when it comes closer.

clara03

Reaction score
Should be getting really warm in mid may.
Probably bring a light jacket for night time.

Check weather report when it comes closer.

Went to see ACCU weather. It's abt 20~22ish degree during 8 May. That means a thick jacket is needed? :spin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.