[OFFICIAL] LG V50

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all which tg or sp u all use for the left screen?

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro Purple using GAGT

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to sell the dual screen case seperate can let me know hahah ! Thanks

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20X P. SILVER using GAGT

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suppose the dual screen case has sp pasted? Seem like.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suppose the dual screen case has sp pasted? Seem like.

Yes have, a very cui and rough surface to touch. I removed and pasted v50 flim over.

Sent from LG V50 ThinQ - Dual Display using GAGT

smeagoly

Reaction score
Seems like v50s (or g8x) would be a better choice than v50 from dual screen perspective. The secondary screen for multi-tasking is very attractive. Though I still love my mate 20x. Either get a cheaper v50 (waiting for the next coupon on qoo10 and buy from up system) or wait for v50s to drop

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like v50s (or g8x) would be a better choice than v50 from dual screen perspective. The secondary screen for multi-tasking is very attractive. Though I still love my mate 20x. Either get a cheaper v50 (waiting for the next coupon on qoo10 and buy from up system) or wait for v50s to drop

But V50S/G8X have lower screen resolution to FHD and camera down to dual. Is that even better?

rest1ess

Reaction score
But V50S/G8X have lower screen resolution to FHD and camera down to dual. Is that even better?

That and the dual (not triple) camera setup are the cons for v50s.

But I think many people don't really need qhd (fhd is really good enough). And if buying largely for the DS, the v50s is the better in its DS with lower power consumption.

smeagoly

Reaction score
That and the dual (not triple) camera setup are the cons for v50s.

But I think many people don't really need qhd (fhd is really good enough). And if buying largely for the DS, the v50s is the better in its DS with lower power consumption.
Yah I use FHD on my mate 20x, for a screen 6-7" I don't need QHD.

Camera wise I still prefer mate 20x. Just gian v50/v50s for the dual screen. It's a cheap alternative to mate x or samsung fold.

Waiting for good discount coupon on qoo10

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How you pay the Gst? At check out? Or when the item arrive in sg u go to post office to collect and pay the Gst?

Qoo10 will email you the invoice to pay on Qoo10 platform.

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a brand new lg v50 + dual screen from shopee thru upsystem for $770. For wife's bday so couldn't wait for 11/11 vouchers. So far my son and me are enjoying the lg gamepad on the phone very much..hurhur :).

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a brand new lg v50 + dual screen from shopee thru upsystem for $770. For wife's bday so couldn't wait for 11/11 vouchers. So far my son and me are enjoying the lg gamepad on the phone very much..hurhur :).
V50 poison is deep. Hopefully LG SG ppl reading this!

Sent from OnePlus 7T Pro ~Mclaren Edition~ using GAGT

rest1ess

Reaction score

Nice! How does shopee's gst system work?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.