[OFFICIAL] LG V50

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sadly my brand new v50 started developing a line of dead pixel :( sent it back to korea for warranty

Dang, mine also showed 2 green vertical lines right down the right side of the screen. It went away after rebooting I msged upsystem 2 days ago but no reply yet.

Edit: The line is back:(

Last edited:

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Dang, mine also showed 2 green vertical lines right down the right side of the screen. It went away after rebooting I msged upsystem 2 days ago but no reply yet.

Edit: The line is back:(
oh no that doesn't sound good. my set is from up system too, they have been very helpful and communicative, they helped to repair it at LG service centre in kr and has since shipped it back, so now its on the way back to SG. did you use the Qpost to message them?

edit: i had the same issue as you, 1 line of vertical green line across the screen which got worser

Last edited:

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh no that doesn't sound good. my set is from up system too, they have been very helpful and communicative, they helped to repair it at LG service centre in kr and has since shipped it back, so now its on the way back to SG. did you use the Qpost to message them?

edit: i had the same issue as you, 1 line of vertical green line across the screen which got worser

They responded :) Told them I'll be going overseas in Dec so can only send for servicing in Jan. They said sure..the phone has 1 yr Korean warranty.

baby0nboard

Reaction score

may i ask if you got the brand new or the Brand S one? thanks.

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
They responded :) Told them I'll be going overseas in Dec so can only send for servicing in Jan. They said sure..the phone has 1 yr Korean warranty.
update: received back my phone fully repaired. they even gave me a korean bookmark. very impressed by their after sales. i'm sure you wont have an issue getting yours repaired as well. :s12:

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any guide to use the gamepad on the dual screen?
Wanted to experience with
1. COD, PUBG or Fortnite
2. Street fighter, mortal combat, injustic 2

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any guide to use the gamepad on the dual screen?
Wanted to experience with
1. COD, PUBG or Fortnite
2. Street fighter, mortal combat, injustic 2

Gxgx, hope you enjoy the phone...

I don't use the gamepad function not that useful.

Sent from Asus ROG Phone 2 ~phew, phew~ using GAGT

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The gamepad slows you down I feel. Control not as good and if you custom the button positions it can get confusing which is for which. I stop using for gaming, only for multitasking.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after using the phone for 1hr(across 2 weeks)...its time t move on
I was expecting the dual screen to be more useful...end up so-so

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lucky I didn’t pull the trigger to buy back then...

Coz they don’t have dual SIM... this one is a deal breaker for me....

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get google pay working for mrt/buses on their korean set?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.