[OFFICIAL] LG V50

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get google pay working for mrt/buses on their korean set?

Works for me. But you have to switch the NFC to R/W P2P instead of card mode. In case you new to this, tap in and out can be done only at the front of the bus. Green bus can deduct from your ezlink app but older red/white bus will deduct from your google pay .

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Translated from LG Korea webpage SW update plan for 1st quarter of 2020

[Expected items to reflect in the first quarter of 2020]

V50 ThinQ Performance Update

-Upcoming Android 10 OS

V50S ThinQ Performance Update

-Dual Screen Extended Mode Usability Improvements
-Apply Google Security Patch

V30 ThinQ Performance Update

-Improved Bluetooth connection compatibility
-Improved web address connection error message

G7 ThinQ Performance Update

-Improved Bluetooth connection compatibility
-Improved landscape app usability

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Works for me. But you have to switch the NFC to R/W P2P instead of card mode. In case you new to this, tap in and out can be done only at the front of the bus. Green bus can deduct from your ezlink app but older red/white bus will deduct from your google pay .
I figured out, its because i tried tapping it with my screen off, didn't know need to unlock first :s13: was previously using samsung, just scan without unlocking/screen on. i'm using card mode on my v50 though.

gws898

Reaction score
One thing I like is you can apply dark mode with a Theme. Samsung can't do that.

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think there's bug in gesture on 10.

Set to gesture, restart phone back to 3buttons Navi.

Sent from LG V50 ThinQ ~Black~ using GAGT

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
LG quietly rolls out a desktop mode to the V50 ThinQ

Capture_1_5_5.PNG

LG did the unexpected a few weeks ago by releasing Android 10 for the V50 ThinQ early, but it seems that LG UX 9.0 offers more than we had initially thought. The update brings Samsung Dex and Huawei Desktop Mode-like functionality to the V50 ThinQ, which is a welcome bonus.

husky123

Reaction score
hi guys. just gotten my LG v50. it's upgraded to android 10 and I tried removing the dual clock (korea) from the lock screen using the methods from the previous post but it doesn't work.Checking if anyone managed to get it removed on Android 10? if yes, can share the steps? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.