[OFFICIAL] LG V50

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sianz. Dropped my phone. The dual screen cracked. Lucky landed on dual screen not main phone.

Anyone has the Dual Screen attachment and no use for it wanna sell?

better off buy from the same qoo10 seller. now got $10 coupon. 100-10 :)

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better off buy from the same qoo10 seller. now got $10 coupon. 100-10 :)

Where $10 Coupon?

Issit this one?

Credit Points ≥ 50
& At least 20 purchases & $200 total within 3 months.

Cause if so, I don't have hahaha

Last edited:

xiaosen

Reaction score
Just received my lg V50 everything seem good. Look quite new. Is there anyway to remove the lock screen Korea time? And any screen protector to intro?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my lg V50 everything seem good. Look quite new. Is there anyway to remove the lock screen Korea time? And any screen protector to intro?

I tried the technique provided earlier in this thread, doesnt work.

if you intent to use with display case perm, recommending ringke film type (can found on shopee) :s8:

xiaosen

Reaction score
Use ADB to remove the Korean clock, see https://forum.xda-developers.com/v50-thinq/how-to/guide-remove-roaming-clock-update-t4086295

If using dual screen, better get film instead of glass as the thickness of glass prevents the phone from closing completely in the dual screen case. :(
Thanks bro I try.
I tried the technique provided earlier in this thread, doesnt work.

if you intent to use with display case perm, recommending ringke film type (can found on shopee) :s8:
OK saw it! Is the batt life okie for you? Mine seem abit low but I use it to game.

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro I try.

OK saw it! Is the batt life okie for you? Mine seem abit low but I use it to game.

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

Battery life okay for me. I rarely game on phone nowadays... mostly on switch :s13:

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Battery life okay for me. I rarely game on phone nowadays... mostly on switch :s13:

Hi bro, do you have any recommendations on protecting the dual screen casing? Like skin wrap or something? So far only can protect the phone.

Kentz

Reaction score
hi all, I ordered the group buy from qoo10 on 6.6, any idea how long the shipping will take? Thanks.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, it may be mentioned here but does V40 screen protector works on V50? Looking at this -> LG-V40 Ringke Dual Easy Film 2 Pack Any other alternatives appreciated, thanks.

Ringke V50 - https://shopee.sg/LG-V50-ThinQ-Scre...-Pack-Easy-Application-i.109581233.6403405527

hi all, I ordered the group buy from qoo10 on 6.6, any idea how long the shipping will take? Thanks.

Once the seller mark as ship will takes around minimum 1 week time.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, do you have any recommendations on protecting the dual screen casing? Like skin wrap or something? So far only can protect the phone.

Sadly no such protection for the dual screen casing... :(

IAmLegend

Reaction score
6FEqk1Tl.png

Looks like V50 and I are not meant to be. :(

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The phone boast 3 back camera. But anyone realized only 2 cameras are working? Try cover the lens 1 by one. You'll realize what ever features you try 1 of the lens still not blocked although covered.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.