LG G Pro 2

lgmw33

Reaction score
True. I still love the 5.9 inch screen. But no point holding on to 2 monsters. Sold it with a heavy heart. :D :D

I'd gotten the V20 as well, SH deal too good to resist.;) But, I'm still holding on to my G Pro 2 and using it with a SH prepaid card. Still works wonderfully and the large screen is a bonus to a movie guy like me.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True. I still love the 5.9 inch screen. But no point holding on to 2 monsters. Sold it with a heavy heart. :D :D
Bah, the more the merrier is all I can say! In addition to these two LG badboys, I also have a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium which I'm using as my backup phone.

lgmw33

Reaction score
Bah, the more the merrier is all I can say! In addition to these two LG badboys, I also have a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium which I'm using as my backup phone.

Wow, all awesome beasts.:) My other phones are Sony Z3 tablet compact and a cute Acer Liquid Z3 as spare.

kopi21

Reaction score
If wifi cannot turn on, perpetually scanner forever, means Wifi IC kaput? Also cannot turn off wifi.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.