LG G3

IncTEh

Master Member
Reaction score
Working in a shop that has G3 on display makes me want to own one badly..

yesterday saw one guy looking at the g pro 2, turn his head saw g3 and he shouted 'omg G3!!!!!'

tanya.h

Reaction score
ordered on the first day but delivery was scheduled on Jul 1. Just chatted with live agent again and he said agent assisted order and self oder have different delivery setups, so even self order can still get earlier dates, it's impossible to move my assisted order to an earlier delivery. sad...

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G3 is the one.

I have been recommending G3 to a lot of new phone buyers and upgraders who want a 5.5" display. ;)

I can't think of anything else that worth the money for them. ;)

Last edited:

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Working in a shop that has G3 on display makes me want to own one badly..

yesterday saw one guy looking at the g pro 2, turn his head saw g3 and he shouted 'omg G3!!!!!'

And then did he proceeded to jump in the air and started clapping while shouting "Look everyone, its the g3"? ROFL

Last edited:

crazye_star

Reaction score
Called up Singtel about preordering with CIS plan. But they said can't do it cos preorder must be done online which doesn't support CIS plan. :(

Anyone here got the same response too?

ljxdad

Reaction score
Called up Singtel about preordering with CIS plan. But they said can't do it cos preorder must be done online which doesn't support CIS plan. :(

Mine corporate plan also same reply..say wait til launch to recontract..sianz!

tanya.h

Reaction score

mine is CIS plan. Able to order one with the help of live chat agent last Sat.

bermudas

Reaction score

Hey bro, since uve already called up Singtel about ur query, why still post here? Later recklessfella suan u leh for asking such a qn at his father's forum.

napster79

Reaction score
Just played with the demo set at Tampines mall starhub during lunch time. Right after playing, i came back office to order online all the accessories to get ready for the phone. :D

I'm in love again...:love:

Last edited:

tanya.h

Reaction score
Just played with the demo set at Tampines mall starhub during lunch time. Right after playing, i came back office to order online all the accessories to get ready for the phone. :D

can share what accessories you ordered? want to get prepared for the new phone also =p thanks thanks!

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So good meh G3? Too bad the screen is only 5.5

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.