LG G4

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they just unveil the whole phone already...

And I noticed they revealed almost all the specs except the processor and ram... Hmmm

kaysee

Reaction score
New LG G4 teaser video shows off the device’s leather back :)

And, it will have a slight curve to its display but not as extreme as g flex 2, more like lg magna and sprint.

dont really like the leather sia. Leather always got wear and tear. Unlike plastic or metal casing phones, use after 2 years still can sell nice nice in 1 piece. Leather maybe got kena poke here poke there or scratch which will be obvious.

yamihamir

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they using Snapdragon 810, the ram supported will be lpddr4 high speed memory. If 808 then lpddr3. Sian..

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN a way the phone has already been shown in all its glory liao. I'm not too concern about the processor or RAM if the OS and UI is well optimised, 808 with 2GB LPDDR3 also okay. I rather have well-optimised and efficient, rather than brute force. If you have read Anandtech's HTC One M9 review, you'll know. hahaha.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i really hope they update their UI. especially the navigation buttons on Lollipop.

ces-2015-lg-g-flex-2-7648.0.jpg

Like when you look at the image above. It looks like the recent apps keys is bigger than the home key, and the home key is bigger than the back key.

The issue is they all fit within the same square. Which is why the area each button takes up is different. Whereas on the Nexus 5, you see can that they don't fit within the same square, and care is taken so that they look visually pleasing and balanced.

Top Nexus 5, bottom G Flex 2:

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-01-07%2Bat%2B5.55.41%2Bpm.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like G4 will be featuring a new interface UX 4.0. Indeed they really put a lot of work into the camera features.

1. Love the Quickshot by double tapping lower volume to take a photo instantaneously, even when phone is locked. Too many miss the 'moment' shot that needs to be overcome. :o
2. Gesture interval shots is very funny! This will come in damn useful, then can share with friends or social media.
3. Isn't Ring ID an existing feature for most smartphones since Nokia's era?
4. Not sure about Quick Memo+, can also quickly save into Pocket to read later.

It is time they fix the sluggish effects which some have commented. So, I am hopeful that LG UI performance has become smoother after much complaints over the past years. With that, LG G4 will become better choice than the overly priced Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge and whatsoever Touchwiz which lags like mad with the sheer amount of bloatwares automatically installed.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
G4 is flagship and pro is note series?

Yes, G4 is the flagship smartphone for LG. I was telling another forummer that G4 is King, Flex 2 is Queen. So i think newborn Note should be Prince. :s13:

Android news say that they are streamlining the Pro series and will become a premium Note. Good move since many people are looking at efficient phone with bigger screen at work. Watch video also song das! :s12:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new touchwiz is the best performance among previous, i'm not a sammy fan boy...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.