LG G4

bobaccord

Reaction score
May migrate to LG

I have been using Samsung Note for a while, becos of changeable battery. Current mobile is Note 3 which I have been using > 1.5 years now. I enjoy every minute of it.

With the S6 new design (without changeable battery), I am worried that Note 5 may follow the same approach. If it does, I will be force to look into LG G4 (and forgo the s-pen which is painful for me because I use it everyday for my work). I understand LG G3 can change battery and I hope they will retain this feature for G4 too.

I heard there's a LG G note coming too. Sounds interesting.

Note 4 is another phone to consider. Right now I have time to wait.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
time to upgrade ah :D

Haha! :s13:

Any new model from LG, it must has at least, a 5.9", then I will upgrade lor.;)

I'm already on a one-way ticket to 5.9" screen. Anything less than 5.9" is not an option for my next phone upgrade. :o

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Wish it's curved. Then I won't be regret getting the G3 recently... :p

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Practically, a curve screen is only serve it purpose on a huge screen likes the previous G Flex, just like on a huge screen curve TV.

Any screen size that is less than 5.9" or 6" with curve is just not so nice and practical.

It is insane to have a curve screen on a tiny 40" or 42 TV.

Speaking the truth can be a bad guy but no offense to Flex 2 users here. It is just my opinion.

Last edited:

sgmem88

Reaction score
so official debut on 28th Apr at New York, London, Paris, Seoul, Singapore, and Istanbul

hope to see more news flow in...

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-03-30-15-at-05.09-PM.PNG.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.