LG G4

chiaRH

Reaction score
try ask LG service center...since now this product is not on demand...might have promo price...else look on lazada to do DIY..

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

i think if the product is not on demand they may not stock the device's parts anymore yes you have to support the device but G4 is 3 years old already and it was a phone with only 1 yr warranty.

Doubtful on whether LG still keeps service components on hand for it (they might have to order it if you really insist you want a screen replacement)

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am surprised my G4 is still alive! But the double tab to wake seems to be broken. It doesn't work most of the times.. I am using it as a backup, rooted with Lineage OS! Hahaha!

Polard44

Reaction score
Does anyone experience the boot loop on g4? i am planning to buy it but i have heared about this device that many of them get a boot loop.

JadziaK

Reaction score
G4 is a good phone until the bootloop happened to me. Worse still it happened just before an overseas trip. Lost confidence in LG for a while till they offered 2 years warranty on their phones.

Kindovic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G4 is a good phone until the bootloop happened to me. Worse still it happened just before an overseas trip. Lost confidence in LG for a while till they offered 2 years warranty on their phones.
happened to me just the day b4 my holiday 2 yrs ago...
spoil my mood sia

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.