LG G6

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encountered the USB moisture detected problem and not able to charge the phone? Quite serious because cannot charge the phone.

Yes, happend before when using non lg cable. Try using original lg cable.

Zahlen

Reaction score
my G6 of 21 months finally has a hardware issue, this time sim tray broke and a piece is stuck inside the phone. if send for repair, don't think got warranty anymore? still worth to pay to get it removed? or will they do it for free since it's kind of a design flaw?

first time my phone has lasted this long without hardware problem tbh

rerear

Reaction score
Had similar problem and went down to service center they were able to fix. The new sim tray they charge something like 10 bucks though. Yes design flaw.

Tord__

Reaction score
I had the sim tray issue too. They changed my motherboard + phone back glass and didn't charge me.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my G6 of 21 months finally has a hardware issue, this time sim tray broke and a piece is stuck inside the phone. if send for repair, don't think got warranty anymore? still worth to pay to get it removed? or will they do it for free since it's kind of a design flaw?

first time my phone has lasted this long without hardware problem tbh
Local G6 has 2 years warranty so it should be free since its still under warranty.

https://www.lg.com/sg/press-release/free-additional-12-month-warranty-and-flip-case-with-purchase-of-the-new-lg-g6

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

Kenny fei

Reaction score
I just bought a used g6 but I can’t find the fingerprint security under the setting menu. It does hv the face recognition but no fingerprint. Can anyone enlighten me on this area. Thank.

aimnfire

Reaction score
I just bought a used g6 but I can’t find the fingerprint security under the setting menu. It does hv the face recognition but no fingerprint. Can anyone enlighten me on this area. Thank.

Yours single sim or dual sim. There are dishonest sellers selling single sim g6. I use to bought 1 single sim advert as new but when bring home and check its not new. Xannot check on the spot as battery flat (carousell seller). That phone have intermittent missing fingerprint sensor.

muhammad007

Reaction score
Hi, I am not sure why I cannot find the option to disable overseas roaming anymore.
Anyone else have same issue?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experience phone hang, then reset? Happened to me once after latest update
I kena bootloop a few times. Had to hold down power button + volume down for a few sec before it can boot up successfully.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

klarklar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad news to those who upgraded. Call recording feature is gone.

latest update: call recording is still working fine. For some reason, suddenly can work liao.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.