LG G7

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Agreed, maybe LG didnt "pay" them money to write a good review. But overall, I am still happy with the phone. :D

I like G7 also, but I feel other than the improved camera quality, overall compared to V30 there is no major changes. As a phone, it works solid, but reviewers have little time and they usually look for the wow factor.

Gash_1989

Reaction score
I like G7 also, but I feel other than the improved camera quality, overall compared to V30 there is no major changes. As a phone, it works solid, but reviewers have little time and they usually look for the wow factor.

That's quite true, to me the only negative point is the battery life as compare to V30. Guess thats the difference between POLED and LCD, but of course the screen quality definitely looks much better on the G7. Maybe they concentrate too much on the wow factor and this phone looks just too plain for them. But for some reviews, especially those "more popular" websites, I feel that most of the time they are exaggerating. Guess to each his own, can only try then will be able know whether the phone is suitable for one :D

Last edited:

GreenHorn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the battery life and WiFi throughout? Able to hit 400-500Mbps?

iS8Ec6Fl.jpg

No problem on 5Ghz wifi..using asus ac88u.

Sent from LG G7+ ThinQ using GAGT

chiaRH

Reaction score

i heard that the G7 is still using the IMX 351 for rear cam just like the V30 so aside from the front camera I'm not sure how much it actually improved, unless they were finally able to sort out the noise/oversharpening issue from software processing which affected the G6 and V30

assertive007

Reaction score
I had purchased the InvisShield from Qoo10.sg and likes it alot on my G7. The process is not easy, but practising with water and some dry rehearsal do helps. I had wasted quite abit of money trying many different tempered glass protector, they are either too small, or not sticking properly to the phone. Sharing here as i had some issue with the glass, but the seller (SGfreshIdea or GoodLuckBoss in Qoo10) is very kind to give me a replacement without additional cost. :D

gws898

Reaction score
Wait 4K 60FPS update wait until sian liao... I heard front camera can record 1080P 60FPS via update.

gws898

Reaction score
TBH, LG Singapore should put paid LG Themes on SG smartworld store. HK one has a lot of beautiful paid themes which is 100x better than those free themes.

FeelChok

Reaction score
Anyone encounter WiFi intermittent signal drop for few seconds or minutes then back to normal again?:s11:

I didn't encounter this issue when using G5 in my office.
But once changed to G7+, I found this issue..
Not sure whether is firmware issue...? (hopefully not hardware issue)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.