HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

LG G7

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2019, 07:34 AM   #361

If you're using a call recording app to record phone conversation, Android pie v9 will disable this app. This is why I would rather not have Android pie.
I just updated to pie. My recorder app is working fine.
klarklar likes this.
lgmw33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 07:39 AM   #362
Supremacy Member

I just updated to pie. My recorder app is working fine.
That's good news. According to some reports, your voice can be recorded but the voice of the other party is recorded at much lower volume. Is this a problem with LG G7 after the update?

Can ask you which call recording app are you using?

Thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...se_of_no_call/
klarklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2019, 04:14 PM   #363

That's good news. According to some reports, your voice can be recorded but the voice of the other party is recorded at much lower volume. Is this a problem with LG G7 after the update?

Can ask you which call recording app are you using?

Thank you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...se_of_no_call/
Using automatic call recorder by appliqato
lgmw33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 12:39 AM   #364

a few things i've noticed while using pie:

- battery life seems about the same, though the hours remaining estimator is a bit more optimistic.
- the autorotate button that shows up in the nav bar if you rotate your phone while autorotate is off is a nice touch. I really don't know why android never really took more advantage of having soft buttons in the first place by adding contextual buttons like this.
- dual apps works, it's hidden under "extensions" menu in settings. but the number of apps available is very limited (no instagram, for example)
- the pie gesture nav buttons will not work with custom launchers it seems for app switching (i think if the launcher has a vertical scrolling menu). i don't find it any faster or even intuitive to use... flipping apps with a double tap of the old app switcher was pretty simple already!
pptn12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 04:59 PM   #365
Supremacy Member

I tried the pill button but if I swipe up to recent apps, the phone does not respond and I have to press the back button to get out of the recent apps.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
Audiology93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.