LG's 5.5" Optimus G Pro a full HD display

stamina

Reaction score
But at least the M1 contract for G Pro is cheaper than S4 and Note 2. Now im sceptical if cheaper price means poorer quality and performance?

JavaTube

Reaction score
But at least the M1 contract for G Pro is cheaper than S4 and Note 2. Now im sceptical if cheaper price means poorer quality and performance?

I guess S4 not selling as good as S3 a year ago.... Soon you can expect price drop for S4....

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far u read any post here complaining about the quality & performance?

Last edited:

tott_2003

Reaction score
I used to change phone on average weekly....now i am stuck with this phone. Cant find any phone as good as this.....

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my lg quick cover, lg wireless hub and sp otw to me liao woohoo... quick cover can really shows the beauty of this gem...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.