Official LG P500 aka Optimus One user group

Saionji

Reaction score

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
This phone doesn't support browser flash. I emailed LG about it. they told me the hardware doesn't support it. However works fine as an android phone. Everything is smooth with a bit of hiccups. Will write more when I have more time. =)

Saionji

Reaction score
This phone doesn't support browser flash. I emailed LG about it. they told me the hardware doesn't support it. However works fine as an android phone. Everything is smooth with a bit of hiccups. Will write more when I have more time. =)

i dun think flash is really impt u wan wach video or wad can use com ma just nid phone wif good screen den can use more apps

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun support browser flash so means cannot view youtube videos using this phone? :(

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope. You cannot even open WWW.YouTube.com. its damn weird. But of course you can use skyfire to somehow open those web flash. It performance rather well. Minimal lag. Its worth what it cost. 0 dollars with starhub plan.

hlw8888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh... can use 3rd party browser to view ah. then still not too bad.

Saionji

Reaction score
Nope. You cannot even open WWW.YouTube.com. its damn weird. But of course you can use skyfire to somehow open those web flash. It performance rather well. Minimal lag. Its worth what it cost. 0 dollars with starhub plan.

so means as long as we dun use the original browser we can still watch youtube videos on the phone?

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So Adobe flash doesn't show up in the market for it?

savage

Master Member
Reaction score
It can basically do whatever the nexus one can do. Except the hardware limitations. And flash of course.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.