Ala Carte Buffet Lunch at Peony Jade Clarke Quay

Kahlan

Master Member
Reaction score
Interested in the changi village ala caret buffet? Check out the main thread. It looks good wor. Think have fishes too.

yah i saw, but that place so far..when u guys planning to go? Weekday or weekend?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah i saw, but that place so far..when u guys planning to go? Weekday or weekend?

No plans yet, but will be tue, wed, thu dinners or sat lunch.

Carey has kindly offered to give us a lift to the place if we meet him at raffles place. Thanks carey!

You will be able to get to raffles place mrt by 6 or 615pm? If so, then weekday dinner still okay mah. Its ala carte dinner, so start later also okay.

Kahlan

Master Member
Reaction score
No plans yet, but will be tue, wed, thu dinners or sat lunch.

Carey has kindly offered to give us a lift to the place if we meet him at raffles place. Thanks carey!

You will be able to get to raffles place mrt by 6 or 615pm? If so, then weekday dinner still okay mah. Its ala carte dinner, so start later also okay.

sure ok, i don't mind, i there is space for me in the car. So do i go buy the voucher?

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score

Still got me.
On my way home, can piggy back in my lao pok kar.

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
This was the place where I held my wedding dinner 9 years back.

Food is still very good. Service has been excellent too.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the place still good?

Where is this Changi village buffet that you guys are referring to?

Sent from LGE LG-V500 using GAGT

Wah, i dun even remember posting this ... 2011 post, no wonder :s13: Brings back memories, esp at yr end ...

Peony Jade is a decent chinese restaurant, so i believe that their std will not deviate too much bah. Anyways, today received a request for an outing to Peony Jade. Maybe can start the new year with a visit back to Peony Jade :D

Err, the Changi village buffet was a voucher deal a long time back. It was pretty decent then, but too far for me so i did not keep track of it. So can't give you more details.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This was the place where I held my wedding dinner 9 years back.

Food is still very good. Service has been excellent too.

They forgot to keep the stage :p We went there for a company dept lunch b4, and we took a 'wedding' pic on the stage :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.