Best ramen in Singapore

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Ramen Arashii Kagetsu video[/YOUTUBE-HD]

LOL, they sure didn't say any of that when I went. How, should try second round anot? :(

Maybe after putting more liao the soup would taste better :(. Found the soup so bland.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think can forget it lah. hehe :s13:

LOL, they sure didn't say any of that when I went. How, should try second round anot? :(

Maybe after putting more liao the soup would taste better :(. Found the soup so bland.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shin-Sapporo Ramen @ ARC. They got 20% off from 11am - noon or 5pm to 6:30pm during weekdays.

Very average ramen for me. :o

CAM00267_edit0_zpsqm0zxwyy.jpg

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now Liang court Tampopo got massive discount on some items.

ordered the black pig shabu ramen, damn shiok the soup and their tamago is out of this world!

minionlover

Reaction score
Menya ramen is not that nice. Tried the kids' meal - very worth it. Normal size bowl plus 2 fried chicken and a drink. That's no portion for kids man....but gd for small eaters like me:s13:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heard Menya Musashi got 50% discount @ Westgate. Need to cut out coupon from newspaper.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka

XrTup4U.jpg

Ordered the Tokusen Toruniku Pork Cheek Ramen with Shio soup base added an egg. :lick:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka

XrTup4U.jpg

Ordered the Tokusen Toruniku Pork Cheek Ramen with Shio soup base added an egg. :lick:

portion more and better than menya musashi.but pricey of cos.. that time eat with sen kor until song song.. using voucher.

menya musashi portion is wtf baby size.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Menya ramen is not that nice. Tried the kids' meal - very worth it. Normal size bowl plus 2 fried chicken and a drink. That's no portion for kids man....but gd for small eaters like me:s13:

i ate the set meal i regret, baby's meal. luckily not i paying.. if not rage.

Heard Menya Musashi got 50% discount @ Westgate. Need to cut out coupon from newspaper.

don bother.. menya musashi sucks among those autentic ramen store.

k0sm0s

Reaction score
Eh Menya if eat the soup one, you are basically ordering the wrong dish lol.
Their speciality is Tsukemen. Admittedly, it's not super good but it's still acceptable la.
Their souped stuff is totally not worth ordering as portions are too small.
I blame the shop for not clearly stating tsukemen being their main dish.
Still, although they let you go up to 5x, usually 4x onwards have to top up soup le, they damn stingy lol. So I usually go for 3x.
Also, avoid the Tora branches, it's worse than the original Menya's version. Chashuu and beancurd wasn't as nice as original.

The Ramen Stall on Short St is awesome and open 24hours!

Eh, ate their ramen before and it was just meh. Unless you really damn desperate have to eat ramen at midnight, go there and order their kushiyaki ba.

Last edited:

k0sm0s

Reaction score
OT abit, don't know want create a new thread anot. This is Pho, from Pho Street. A brand new shop with 2 branches just opened in the new malls at Bedok Mall, Westgate at Jurong. Westgate mall is seriously amazing for it's Japanese foodstreet, some stuff I haven't been able to find in Singapore.

Enjoyed this when I was in US. Thing is Pho over here seems to be expensive and not common until finally, this is easily available and at a decent price $6.90+ for this chicken meat pho. Would recommend the beef one though ($8.90 - $9.90). Quality is good enough, hope they maintain it.

Pho is a very simple dish of meat, soup, and rice noodles. The soup is the highlight of Pho. It is very tasty, like ramen soup. Much more power than our fishball noodle soup and like. Recommend you to try it if you never had it before.

Speaking of Westgate Mall, YES YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. Minced meat pork for $2.80, tonkatsu, sesame onigiri (I don't think I've found this in SG yet), and lots more Japanese street food. Exclusive yet cheap enough. I don't remember Shaw's Isetan had all these meat and at decent prices. I seriously don't mind buying my dinner purely from the food corner of Isetan.
There's also Ippudo and Tonkatsu Ma Maison and more Japanese restaurants. I think this is my favourite mall for food now even though I live in Tampines.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Menya Musashi Ramen @ Westgate

H shaped thick noodle

My spicy red tsukemen. The noodles is thick, got nice qq texture. Cha shu is cold, rather salty but still flavoursome. :look:

mosmos's white tsukemen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.