Best ramen in Singapore

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Otoko Ramen @ Alexandra Central.
WgpZnfc.jpg

yOUIF2H.jpg

Free shoyu ramen on their opening. I actually like their noodle, firm & springy. The shoyu broth is not bad also. =:p

CNzmuEQ.jpg

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
hope ichiran opens in sg :(
i find their ramen so so or passable at best but their service is good. anyway, their presence will help expand the limited ramen choices here in sg.
my current fav is santouka's pork cheek ramen. i also like gantetsu but no longer here.

Otoko Ramen @ Alexandra Central.
looks good but distance a bit off from where i am. also what a name to call otoko ramen :s13: (are they authentic japanese run lamenya?), i'm sure it will be a hit if they, too, have an onna ramen. :s12:

Edited: which is the ramen restaurant that's own/run/co-run by the breadtalk group? iirc there is one in junction 8 and one at chinatown point. totally can't make it ...

Last edited:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Locals running the show.

Sanpoutei Ramen

looks good but distance a bit off from where i am. also what a name to call otoko ramen :s13: (are they authentic japanese run lamenya?), i'm sure it will be a hit if they, too, have an onna ramen.

Edited: which is the ramen restaurant that's own/run/co-run by the breadtalk group? iirc there is one in junction 8 and one at chinatown point. totally can't make it ...

shiemiwa

Reaction score
Is Hakata Ikkousha Ramen still serve free flow of boiled eggs at both Chijmes & Tanjong Pagar outlet?

dlrowehtleah

Reaction score
Locals running the show.

Sanpoutei Ramen

I think he was refering to Ramenplay.

yes, now you remind me of the name and i did a search on the internet and it's indeed RamenPlay. i was also confused by its Sanpou ramen (which was terrible when i sampled it 3-4 years ago.) with Sanpoutei's. i haven't tasted the latter but i hope they're not in anyway related. :s11:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Takagi Ramen @ NUS Bukit Timah Campus Food Court.
SuU1WGe.jpg

ImizDI3.jpg

S$7.50 for chashu-men with onsen egg. The broth really bland but salty. Noodle & chashu still ok. Egg is soft & runny. Cannot expect much for the amount we're paying. :look:

M5kH96f.jpg

Wou79Jl.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hachifukumaru Ramen @ Orchard Point.
od491IO.jpg

4fnayHK.jpg

S$12++ for half ramen half don with dessert. The broth is not as thick as their main outlet. But still pretty good.

UATJHVT.jpg

Butamanma

Z3m2lyE.jpg

Almond 豆花 老伴 style

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.