black truffle ramen from Kanshoku Ramen Bar

IMG_6118.JPG

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Shou Fuku @ Big Box.
YEXVatx.jpg

BvfaBXJ.jpg

S$11.90 for chashu ramen & croquette set. Not too bad for foodcourt standard. :lick:

YVmjUhr.jpg

ZHrhqcE.jpg

Assenkay

Reaction score
Visited Ramen Champion at Bugis+. Long time since I last visited the place. Been going to the one at GWC.

Tried Riki's Charshu Ramen which was pretty much in the same line as Bario. While Bario's charshu was chunky, Riki's was sliced but thankfully not too thinly. I asked for more vegetables so it came with a mountain of vegetables. Ate it with loads of raw garlic. I wouldn't mind having this again.

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visited Ramen Champion at Bugis+. Long time since I last visited the place. Been going to the one at GWC.

Tried Riki's Charshu Ramen which was pretty much in the same line as Bario. While Bario's charshu was chunky, Riki's was sliced but thankfully not too thinly. I asked for more vegetables so it came with a mountain of vegetables. Ate it with loads of raw garlic. I wouldn't mind having this again.
I haven't tried Riki before. When you mentioned more vegetables, is it just bean sprouts?

Assenkay

Reaction score
Mixture of bean sprouts and cabbage but yes slightly more bean sprouts than cabbage, the usual fare that comes with Jiro types.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.