Best ramen in Singapore

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marutama at Liang Court. They don't seem to be as good anymore.

marutama%2Bramen.JPG

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Marutama at Liang Court. They don't seem to be as good anymore.

That time i went to the one at City Square, #&!^!@ they give me OVERCOOKED noodles. I had to order additional kaedama and i just scoop out all the overcooked soggy noodles and exchange with the additional kaedama, creating a mountain before i leave. I told myself not to visit them again.

From the best to the worst. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
That time i went to the one at City Square, #&!^!@ they give me OVERCOOKED noodles. I had to order additional kaedama and i just scoop out all the overcooked soggy noodles and exchange with the additional kaedama, creating a mountain before i leave. I told myself not to visit them again.

Marutama ramen can join the league with Ajisen ramen liao. It not as good as its very first outlet here. Baikohken at 1KM Mall also going down hill.

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sounds bad. Some of the old time ramen stalls have somehow downgraded their quality.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Never liked marutama after having it once! :mad: would rather have ikkousha or santouka, nanttsutei or keisuke ones if really have the cravings. :s22:

Sent from The place of no tomorrow using GAGT

Elloell

Reaction score
Marutama ramen can join the league with Ajisen ramen liao. It not as good as its very first outlet here. Baikohken at 1KM Mall also going down hill.

Don't even bother going baikohken at 1KM mall . Pure shitty ramen .. standard dropped so much it's so bad now, miss the baikohken outlet at raffles place many years back.

Assenkay

Reaction score
Wow. Looks like Baikohken is really going down from the days when it was at Raffles Place. Haven't visited them in a while but from all the reviews sounds quite sad.

Elloell

Reaction score
Wow. Looks like Baikohken is really going down from the days when it was at Raffles Place. Haven't visited them in a while but from all the reviews sounds quite sad.

When it was still at raffles place it was one of the best. Their charsiew damn flavorful and thick cuts.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When it was still at raffles place it was one of the best. Their charsiew damn flavorful and thick cuts.

well dunno for me i ate the raffles place one i never really liked it.... it's just normal for me... nothing special about the char siew and the soup is not very flavorful...

regards,
wacky

Assenkay

Reaction score
I've not tried Brother. Ippudo seems a little overrated for me. Bariuma is pretty good. Should give it a go if you haven't tried.

Elloell

Reaction score
I've not tried Brother. Ippudo seems a little overrated for me. Bariuma is pretty good. Should give it a go if you haven't tried.

Ippudo is definitely overrated .. it's decent but no wow factors.. my favs are santouka pork cheek ramen / bari uma / keisuke(tonkotsu)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.