High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kamo abura soba from Tsuta

tsuta_kamo%2Babura%2Bsoba.JPG

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just tried the magma ramen 20 times.. no kick.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Cool_Can_Beer

Reaction score
Try Ramen Brothers

2 brothers cooking ramen they sometimes close shop to go japan to learn from master

its at level 1 international plaza don't ask me unit number cause i only know how to walk there lol

the special is a must try
free taogay and cabbage

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
2 brothers cooking ramen they sometimes close shop to go japan to learn from master

its at level 1 international plaza don't ask me unit number cause i only know how to walk there lol

the special is a must try
free taogay and cabbage
Yes I like brothers alot
They just went to Japan over CNY

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not exactly amen but I like Keisuke Champon King at International Plaza

WJYWBTwl.jpg

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

nosynancy

Reaction score
Any thoughts on whether Ippudo has remained consistent, dropped standard or improved in recent yrs? The ramen at Liang Court still exist?

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Liang Court got at least 3 ramen restaurants leh.

Any thoughts on whether Ippudo has remained consistent, dropped standard or improved in recent yrs? The ramen at Liang Court still exist?

pashanyew

Reaction score

I eat ippudo at JE all the time and it has been consistent. The rest of the branch I am not sure.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rrh1ax4l.jpg

Had it on Santouka day and was on discount. Liked the noodles and soup though I noticed that the pieces of pork has been reduced again :s22: can't complain for the price tbh

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.