Best ramen in Singapore

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The owner run road liao. Unpaid rent n staff de pay.

Any ramen expert can remember many many years ago there is this “Ken’s ramen” at cuppage plaza? Any idea if they are opened anywhere else or any other ramen stall that has a similar taste to their ramen??

Also, any place of recommendations for tsukemen?

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the tokusei bowl from Menya Kanae

menya%2Bkanae_tokusei%2Bramen.JPG

jemboy

Reaction score
IPPUDO RAMEN

Been a avid fan of ippudo ramen, and recently visited the one at tjpg. Is it just me or the standard has dropped like siao!?!?!

Abide.

Reaction score
Nice that's like the sg version of bario ramen(too bad they no longer selling in bugis)

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

Don’t like this. Noodles ok and chewy, soup overly salty and one dimensional, char siew belly commendable

limjie

Reaction score
I like Marutama Ramen, their chicken stock is very good! More unique compared to all the tonkatsu everywhere

Abide.

Reaction score
Had ramen hitoyoshi at Seletar the other day. Surprisingly not bad though I thought the toppings could be better for the price point

Nierika

Reaction score
Tried this recently too. However I feel that the soup not umami enough and the yuzu while an interesting topping ruins the broth. Noodles nothing to shout about and hope the pork was more smoky.

Ramen, in general, is aplenty and very overrated in SG. Not even close to what I had in Japan. The best I had here is Hakata Ikkousha. The best I had in Japan was Ichiran (really really mind-blowing) for someone who isn't a big fan of ramen.

Curiousboy93

Reaction score
hey guys thanks so much for your recommendations on this thread! i'm on a ramen hunt in SG and documenting my reviews on instagram. if any of yall got any must try/bizarre ramen to intro pls let me know. i slurp on @sendjapnoods !

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need the air to be chilling
Maybe some snow

then damn freezing

Then any normal bowl of ramen will be dammmmn amazing.

Singapore too hot la.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.