Deluxe Member
Reaction score
D1u2R0H.jpg

jgW5lXI.jpg

x4 portion with red sauce at Menya Musashi

mambofever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no ramen store can beat baihouken in terms of portion..

yes, baihouken massive portion but so so only. The portion at Sanji is just nice, not too much, but can be upsized. Rarely people upsize though. The soup is good. Noodles not bad, egg not bad. The pork is good.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
yes, baihouken massive portion but so so only. The portion at Sanji is just nice, not too much, but can be upsized. Rarely people upsize though. The soup is good. Noodles not bad, egg not bad. The pork is good.

too few for me. i need to go eat texas chicken after going to santoka or sanji or whatever ji.

upsize cost how much ?

to me baihouken is good enough. my standard for ramen is not as high as u guys.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't like their soup base too although portion is a lot. Preferred those stronger tasting soups.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't yet found time to go Menya Musashi though I have been wanting to try it.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Haven't yet found time to go Menya Musashi though I have been wanting to try it.

take note portion is even lesser than santoka, unless u are going for the dipping noodles which can go up to x5 portion of upsize.

kendoarts

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to Ramen Keisuke Tori King, free flow eggs and you can choose to customize your ramen from soup to garnish to noodles texture.

aa92siwgl

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I went to Ramen Keisuke Tori King, free flow eggs and you can choose to customize your ramen from soup to garnish to noodles texture.

aa92siwgl

i finish the eggs on the basket, can still ask for more ?

beware. some eggs are rotten. i kena 1 hulk egg..

Edge of Destiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too few for me. i need to go eat texas chicken after going to santoka or sanji or whatever ji.

upsize cost how much ?

to me baihouken is good enough. my standard for ramen is not as high as u guys.

i went to baikhoken at taka/ngeeanncity cos nearer town, ended up the meat is not to my liking.

i agree tt the portion is worth it though, but still the meat makes me not want to eat it at that branch anymore.

am still waiting for a chance to eat at the raffles branch :(

Last edited:

ohj81

Reaction score
i went to baikhoken at taka/ngeeanncity cos nearer town, ended up the meat is not to my liking.

i agree tt the portion is worth it though, but still the meat makes me not want to eat it at that branch anymore.

am still waiting for a chance to eat at the raffles branch :(

You are left with a few days to try the Raffles branch, it is closing down end of the mth.

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no point trying at an outlet that is closing soon right?

assume they want to use up all current stock of everything and unlikely to order anything new?

mistersatki_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
menya musashi the noodles got one jialat smell
not good to eat

go to the millenia walk parco wan is nicer ... nansuttei
and also ... keisuke !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.