Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Edge today. Not bad, hit and miss for the cooked food. Enjoyed the salad though hahah. Definitely very worth.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tenkichi very nice posting by twtan14... Let's see how ONZ , my kakis will be tomorrow. If it is well, then maybe hoot that...

3qvm!

ferron

Reaction score
Will be going to the Edge somewhere this month. I believe it's the mid or last week.

Do they serve durian cakes, or puffs? Also, any Oysters? Heard some inconsistent replies. Some said yes, some said no.

And also, worth going?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be going to the Edge somewhere this month. I believe it's the mid or last week.

Do they serve durian cakes, or puffs? Also, any Oysters? Heard some inconsistent replies. Some said yes, some said no.

And also, worth going?

No more oysters - they had them when the promo first started

No durian cakes but they have durian pengat (puree) - you need to ask for it from the lady at the dessert counter

Depends on the price you are paying...yup if it's S$25, not so if it's S$35...hahah

kkgkkg

Reaction score
Just realized that cimb world masters or visa infinite is no longer getting discount with marriott cafe for lunch. It's only good for dinner now.

Any other suggestions for buffet lunch today? Triple three is fully booked, and I don't know if I get a chance for walk-in.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
No more oysters - they had them when the promo first started

No durian cakes but they have durian pengat (puree) - you need to ask for it from the lady at the dessert counter

Depends on the price you are paying...yup if it's S$25, not so if it's S$35...hahah

They also stopped serving durian pengat and macaroon for lunch

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized that cimb world masters or visa infinite is no longer getting discount with marriott cafe for lunch. It's only good for dinner now.

Any other suggestions for buffet lunch today? Triple three is fully booked, and I don't know if I get a chance for walk-in.

Yup I didnt know and had to pay the full price once :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.