Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

kungfoo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty decent - good mix of international (sashimi counter) and local food (they have a roast meat counter)...

But would I pay for my own meal there? Maybe not :s13:

Thanks casey. Heard they serve lobsters?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Ate a lot of the raw red prawns n grilled king crab legs. Their black chic soup, durian puffs n choc mousse cake also nice. For 28, really can't complain

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Ate a lot of the raw red prawns n grilled king crab legs. Their black chic soup, durian puffs n choc mousse cake also nice. For 28, really can't complain

Hmm...sounds okay for that price

Need to wait long for the grilled king crab legs? Hahah

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm...sounds okay for that price

Need to wait long for the grilled king crab legs? Hahah

No. Tats why i prefer the clementi woods branch. Not much ppl due to the location ... although last nite got a small tour group of abt 20+ peeps. They have more time to grill properly n its faster too. The grilled king crab legs vary in quality n size greatly. The lousy ones we just put aside n just feast on the meatier n fresher ones :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. Tats why i prefer the clementi woods branch. Not much ppl due to the location ... although last nite got a small tour group of abt 20+ peeps. They have more time to grill properly n its faster too. The grilled king crab legs vary in quality n size greatly. The lousy ones we just put aside n just feast on the meatier n fresher ones :s13:

Haven't been to the Clementi Woods one before - maybe next time I go try...hahah

Can put aside meh? Later they charge for food wastage :eek:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to the Clementi Woods one before - maybe next time I go try...hahah

Can put aside meh? Later they charge for food wastage :eek:

Well, as much as i detest wasting food, i am not a rubbish bin wor =:p

Oh yea, no more B&J ice cream ... but tat should not concern you :p

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, as much as i detest wasting food, i am not a rubbish bin wor =:p

Oh yea, no more B&J ice cream ... but tat should not concern you :p

That's true but the outlet manager may not see it that way :s13:

Yup, no loss to me for the ice cream bit :D

zhegehen

Reaction score
just went to sakura clementi branch last saturday, food taste and variety there is the worst compared to all the other outlets, only good thing is as mentioned, lesser ppl dining there thus the tepanyaki items and grilled king crabs were served faster..

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just went to sakura clementi branch last saturday, food taste and variety there is the worst compared to all the other outlets, only good thing is as mentioned, lesser ppl dining there thus the tepanyaki items and grilled king crabs were served faster..

Variety abt the same compared to Dhoby Ghaut n Safra Jurong branch wor. The ex branch at Science Centre had a bigger spread iirc.

As for taste ... they all suck :D ... at least for most of the hot food

next time if i go back SG must join u all to buffet for once. :o

When you coming back? We organise 1 to welcum you back :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think the worst for me was the Safra Jurong branch :s13:

Probably only one worth going for me is their Ponggol one for the BBQ :(

Anyway, Kiseki has fallen to Sakura standard as well :eek:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably only one worth going for me is their Ponggol one for the BBQ :(

Anyway, Kiseki has fallen to Sakura standard as well :eek:

Tat one i never go b4. When you bring me? =:p Hmmm, tat place got aircon right?

Never liked Kiseki. Only thing is dinner got separate tray of salmon belly :love:

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Why waste money for sub standard buffet like Sakura? I tried it and swore nv going again. Another is seoul garden.

Brizo got a crazier about crabs buffet. Anyone try before? What's the review?

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried to search for reviews in this thread for conrad oscar but cant find any. anyone got any comments for this ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.