Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Kitchen Table @ W last week and I thought the spread was rather disappointing. Quality was bad as well. Only decent thing was their pasta cooked ala minute and the macarons. Felt ripped off even with the SPG 1 for 1.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Kitchen Table @ W last week and I thought the spread was rather disappointing. Quality was bad as well. Only decent thing was their pasta cooked ala minute and the macarons. Felt ripped off even with the SPG 1 for 1.

Wah, W hotels in TPE n BKK are classy places wor. Their buffets all look so good. Din expect the SG one to bomb. You tried their sunday brunch?

:s31: this thread still alive.. :o
going Kushi tmr! :s12:

Why not? As long as there are SGers, there will be buffets!!! :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
planning to treat 7 people marrrrrrrrrriottt like quite ex for me

You have far card? They have a 50% voucher for 8 to 10 pax for asian market cafe, cafe swiss or ellenborough. While they're not in the same league as marriott, edge or claymore, they a lot more wallet friendly.

I have the voucher, but too bad its not transferable :o

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's our eating scene here...chiong early else nothing left :eek:

I would have thought so but apparently not - ran out so early

Hopefully your dinner is more bountiful :s13:

King crab legs are way meatier and sweeter than the much narrower snow crab

Some of the snow crab legs can be very salty (not sure if they were purposely made this way to deter diners from overloading on them)...hahah

thanks for your info.

went there for dinner tonight, 6pm sharp, not many people.

took 1 plate of king crab, another 2 tables took another 2 plates, all gone.

No refill of king crab, only refill snow crab legs, until 7pm. I manage to get a 2nd plate to share with my gf. Within 5 mins all gone.

7.30pm they start to replenish a lot of king crabs, but i already surrender.

you are right, taste so much better than snow crab.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for your info.

went there for dinner tonight, 6pm sharp, not many people.

took 1 plate of king crab, another 2 tables took another 2 plates, all gone.

No refill of king crab, only refill snow crab legs, until 7pm. I manage to get a 2nd plate to share with my gf. Within 5 mins all gone.

7.30pm they start to replenish a lot of king crabs, but i already surrender.

you are right, taste so much better than snow crab.

Which outlet did you go? Hahah

At least they got refill after 7.30 else really GG siah

Yup, king crab is much better than snow crab - now I gian to go again :o

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have far card? They have a 50% voucher for 8 to 10 pax for asian market cafe, cafe swiss or ellenborough. While they're not in the same league as marriott, edge or claymore, they a lot more wallet friendly.

Out of the three, I will pick ellenborough cos of the durian pengat :s13:

duriand24

Reaction score

I thought Marriott is for Palate Card? I think Far Card's promotion benefits do not include Marriott, did I miss out something?:s22:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought Marriott is for Palate Card? I think Far Card's promotion benefits do not include Marriott, did I miss out something?:s22:

You're right, but I dunno wat has this got to do with my post ;D

I did not say far card can use for Marriott. I said the voucher need to be used with far card n only for elllenborouh, cafe Swiss n amc.

duriand24

Reaction score

You're right, but I dunno wat has this got to do with my post ;D
Paisei, I missed seeing this, too engross in Marriott I guess. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.