Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I Am looking to book a buffet or maybe restaurant for 25 pax on the weekend to celebrate my kid birthday . But the challenging part is that all the people are not a eater except me . They only want a good environment with refill of water , tea and coffee to talk only and without any intention to eat . Anyone have any recommendation . Will be good if the restaurant locate on central region .

Can try A*MUSE Social Gathering @ Dorsett Singapore. Its located above 1 of the exits of Outram Mrt.

I think they stop offering buffets already, but they used to have pretty decent buffets (considering the price). If your guests are not tat concerned abt food n more of the opportunity to gather n talk, y not give them a call n enquire? The lady boss is pretty friendly, so just let her know your budget n see if she can plan anything for you.

lilrex21

Reaction score
Anyone been to Oscar @ Conrad? The lunch $59++ & Dinner $69++. The difference $10++ ... Anything difference on the lunch vs dinner? Cause this one can get discount on Eatigo app also ...

i went for dinner a few years back. got bad food poisoning that night. should be their oysters. i never returned after that.

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went for the sunday brunch at makan at jen. not bad.
keen to try latest recipe at le meriden sentosa but wonder how it it?

J65 at Hotel Jen Tanglin also have Sunday brunch.
food is above average but lobsters is good

Devilman37

Reaction score
Can try A*MUSE Social Gathering @ Dorsett Singapore. Its located above 1 of the exits of Outram Mrt.

I think they stop offering buffets already, but they used to have pretty decent buffets (considering the price). If your guests are not tat concerned abt food n more of the opportunity to gather n talk, y not give them a call n enquire? The lady boss is pretty friendly, so just let her know your budget n see if she can plan anything for you.
Thank you . I am lucky to have go for amuse buffet just before they stop the offering . In the end I might opt for buffet town or spice cafe .

Cashflow202

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For snow crab/Alaskan crab buffet which buffet restaurant is the best?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
which hotel buffet serve the best meat ? or got more variety.

so far only carvery i like.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIC ...

ONE-FOR-ONE SEAFOOD BUFFET DINNER AT J65, HOTEL JEN TANGLIN

[ONE-FOR-ONE] In celebration of Friendship Month, bring your friends to the J65 buffet and enjoy a wide range of Asian and Western cuisines, local delights, sweets and much more!

Quote “FRIENDSHIP” upon booking and SHARE the Facebook post to enjoy “one-for-one offer”

Buffet Prices (with one-for-one offer)

Seafood BBQ & Beer on Mondays at SGD 68++ for two persons*

Salmon Showdown on Tuesdays at SGD 58++ for two persons

Asian Seafood on Thursdays and Sundays at SGD 58++ for two persons

Terms and conditions

Offer is valid from 15 to 31 August 2019 excluding Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays dinner
Limited to the first 50 persons per day
Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
Valid for reservation made through the website only: bit.ly/FriendshipMonthBook
Top up SGD 25++ to enjoy free flow beer for Seafood BBQ & Beer on Mondays
Prices are subject to prevailing government taxes and goods and services charges
Advance reservation is required
Venue

J65 – Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore
1A Cuscaden Road
Singapore 249716

EvilQoo

Reaction score
Any review for the Park Royal @ bench road buffet?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

ronaldgohandstop

Reaction score
It’s really nice but I personally prefer Grand Hyatt.... I like that it’s lit very dim and it’s feels more cosy - plus the selection is nicer. My opinion only - would depend on what food an ambiance u prefer also

Any review for the Park Royal @ bench road buffet?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.