HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Like Tree742Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #6076

Thanks all for the recommendation! Dont usually go for bbq cos I prefer hotpot hahaha... k.cook or oppa have more chicken-beef selection?
Not sure about oppa but like I said, k.cook has that add on. More beef selection from there though. Pork jowel is the only premium item.
-Synchronicity- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 02:27 PM   #6077
Greater Supremacy Member

Chinese ala carte buffet @ Peach Garden Miramar ...

Went for dinner there last nite n its pretty good. Most of the dishes at least avg and some are pretty good. Liked their roasted pork, beef brisket, fried soon hock (still unlimited!), wasabi prawns, steamed pa tin fish, black pepper beef, kurobuta pork, coconut thingy dessert, steamed prawns (tad overcooked but fresh) n pork ribs (tad sweet but tender).

Very good price too w 50% discount. Depending on whether you order tea, wet towels, pickles/peanuts etc, was abt low $30 per pax nett.

Full house even on a wed nite. So can be a bit slow in serving though. Service is good n friendly. Portions tend to be big wor, so when they served, we asked for the portions to be halved and they took back the dishes and removed half. Lucky they okay to do so, else i'll die. Coz i forgot my sis n her family dun eat pork, so i virtually have to whack the roasted pork, pork ribs n kurobuta pork on my own. Just those 3 dishes n i almost KOed liao

I help u whack the pork

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #6078
Master Member

Can recommend me lunch buffet?
monoblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 12:42 AM   #6079

Anyone recently been to Intercontinental Hotel for their buffet? Used to be called "Olive Tree" serving Mediterranean Food.

How is it recently?
Clopixol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 06:44 AM   #6080
Master Member

Anyone knows which buffet still has foie gras? The last one I went was Food Exchange but they have a different theme now.
delson_tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 08:40 AM   #6081
High Supremacy Member

Anyone knows which buffet still has foie gras? The last one I went was Food Exchange but they have a different theme now.
Not sure if Osia in RWS still has it for their buffet lunch. Its not like those seafood buffet but the food selection is quite good and tasty as well. But cost like $60++ per pax.
Old 31-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #6082
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sunday brunch @ ash & elm. Its duck liver though.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:34 PM   #6083

Foie gras??? More likely is duck liver masquerading as goose liver.
Clopixol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:35 AM   #6084
Master Member

Not sure if Osia in RWS still has it for their buffet lunch. Its not like those seafood buffet but the food selection is quite good and tasty as well. But cost like $60++ per pax.
Thanks, didn't know they have buffet, I will check it out.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:35 AM   #6085
Master Member

Sunday brunch @ ash & elm. Its duck liver though.
Saw a review and looks good. Got any promo?
Old 01-08-2018, 11:01 AM   #6086

Triplethree Tuesday night dinner buffet...
Song38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #6087
Master Member

Triplethree Tuesday night dinner buffet...
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I tried that but preferred the old Oscar's. Would like to try somewhere new too.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:41 AM   #6088
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I tried that but preferred the old Oscar's. Would like to try somewhere new too.
If you like beef, 333's wed night beef theme dinner buffet is good. Errr, i recently went to Oscar n i dun like the dishes. Felt the quality dropped.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:08 PM   #6089
Greater Supremacy Member

If you like beef, 333's wed night beef theme dinner buffet is good. Errr, i recently went to Oscar n i dun like the dishes. Felt the quality dropped.
Pricing ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:02 PM   #6090

Have y'all heard now got a new takeaway buffet-in-a-box @Straits Kitchen created by this mobile app called treatsure?

even got a National Day contest to win free buffet passes on their FB
buffetth is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.