Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
other than the initial shock and until the food arrives, once food arrives, didn't notice the empty restaurant until we were done eating, then got the shock of an empty restaurant again.

the only slight problem was that the food came super fast as the kitchen was only preparing for 1 table, so some of the food got cold.

the promo is worth, save $10 per pax, initially they brought us the bill with the regular price, then i show them the fb post, regular price was $85(after the tea, peanuts, wet towel and ++ ) vs promo $65

Ya, when the guy gives me the bill, it's regular price. Then I say not the 2 for $70 promo meh. Then he no choice but to change the bill.

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
240590321_1249810442149975_7392499948742083805_n.jpg

I will give reviews after going next week

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
My reviews on Thaitai beach road buffet.

Place a bit cramped and a little short of staffs. Food takes a while to come. For $23 nett, manage your expectation. Can order fish, prawn and other food is quite good. The thai milk tea also included. I think still quite worth it despite a few misses.

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Place a bit cramped and a little short of staffs. Food takes a while to come. For $23 nett, manage your expectation. Can order fish, prawn and other food is quite good. The thai milk tea also included. I think still quite worth it despite a few misses.

any photo of the menu?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can order everything in the menu?

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Can order everything in the menu?

Seafood platter, bbq stuff can't order. If u want make your money worth, then order meat, fish and seafood

The dessert only red ruby or coconut ice cream. 1 serving only per pax.

Drink is milk tea or lemongrass free flow.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seafood platter, bbq stuff can't order. If u want make your money worth, then order meat, fish and seafood

Okay, later some of us are going to try

Hopefully it's good hahah

Any dishes that we must try?

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any mango sticky rice?

Zubuto

Reaction score
are there any free flow buffets ongoing now? i thought like because of covid then cannot ownself take food one

I went to Melt Cafe recently for weekday lunch buffet. Other than seafood platter and sushi/sashimi, the rest of the food we can go to the food stations to get what we want. For the former, you just need to inform the serving staff and they will bring to you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.