Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Robin, you need a calculator? :D

Lol, they added back the promo for Fri? No business without the promo ah?

robincheok

Reaction score
Very free today so i call up 10@claymore surprising they increase their price from 68++ to 72 ++ for weekend dinning

As of hilton also surprise me the seafood night still on promo but only valid for hsbc card(will need to check with tan or jeffrey if they have hsbc card)

For me the previous round i had on friday at hilton was very good especially the king crab leg dam huge, put 3 leg on my plate already full.

My target this time at hilton
8 lobster
10 king leg
10 giant butter prawn
2 serving chilli crab
2 bamboo clam

Ok can close shop liao ahahhaahahahahahah

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score

realized they go for 5 sept.. is friday night.. not sunday brunch.. dont know the original cost already

does anyone know if there are any upcoming promotions for Carousell (park royal) buffet?
I've been waiting for promos but only got the DBS 10%, not very good leh..

just now for once i thought carousell app users got discount for buffet..

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very free today so i call up 10@claymore surprising they increase their price from 68++ to 72 ++ for weekend dinning

As of hilton also surprise me the seafood night still on promo but only valid for hsbc card(will need to check with tan or jeffrey if they have hsbc card)

My calculator comment was actually cos your previous post said top 5 must try, but the no. not correct ler :D

Wah claymore increased price? Hmmm, less n less keen to try their omi beef promo liao.

You already have 1 hsbc card. Normally 1 card promo can extend to 6 to 9 pax. Check with them?

robincheok

Reaction score
Lol, sorry my mistake too hungry to think well, yeah just called to check they allow max 1 hsbc card for 6pax max

My calculator comment was actually cos your previous post said top 5 must try, but the no. not correct ler :D

Wah claymore increased price? Hmmm, less n less keen to try their omi beef promo liao.

You already have 1 hsbc card. Normally 1 card promo can extend to 6 to 9 pax. Check with them?

wizzyslurpee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park royal carousell where got nice. Been there once, don't like.

Why not use the $ go eat zi char?

I got a friend, he likes hawker food. We go to the Line, he only eat the roasted pork and chicken rice? thingy. Period. :)

Btw hawker food is not zi char... zi char no have roasted pork and chicken rice...

It was a serious question btw... I was recommended one such place before but I just cannot remember the name anymore...

Last edited:

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
I got a friend, he likes hawker food. We go to the Line, he only eat the roasted pork and chicken rice? thingy. Period. :)

Btw hawker food is not zi char... zi char no have roasted pork and chicken rice...

It was a serious question btw... I was recommended one such place before but I just cannot remember the name anymore...

Open house @ grand park orchard

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Open House as mentioned by Shalome is a good choice if you looking for local food. Spread not big though.

For a more upscale option with a bigger spread, can consider Straits Kitchen @ Hyatt.

Lastly, got a friend recommended me the this place as a good alternative to bring foreign friends to try local food in a nicer environment if dun want hawker centre. Its a concept restaurant operated by Prima Taste to showcase their various premixes of local food. Not buffet though :-

Prima Taste Kitchen
176 Orchard Road
#01-63/64 The Centrepoint
Singapore 238843
Tel: 65 6887 3786

Täuschung

Reaction score
can help advise hilton or greenhouse buffet better?

do we need any credit card for hilton 3 for 2 promotion? or its an open public promo?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.