Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Like Tree761Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #766
Arch-Supremacy Member

depends how many going lol
jgyy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #767

Heehee, reservations already made for Fri n Sat. I confirm which day liao then let you know. See menu how.
50% only applicable for 1st 100 guest. You managed to book early?

This year's Fri and Sat menu better than last year because they reinstated the lobsters back for the Live Station!
techizen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #768
Master Member

Heehee, reservations already made for Fri n Sat. I confirm which day liao then let you know. See menu how.
快手快脚的朋友。 hehehe
richey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #769
Arch-Supremacy Member

50% only applicable for 1st 100 guest. You managed to book early?

This year's Fri and Sat menu better than last year because they reinstated the lobsters back for the Live Station!
I know, tats why i booked those 2 days. Actually he said every night dinner also have, but fri n sat more likely. He also kept stressing its subject to changes, might be replaced by crayfish instead if not so fresh n due to logistic challenges, yada yada yada. Say until like tat, i also dunno how certain it is, so better dun say ... keep expectations low ... If have, its a bonus, if dun have, also will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Toons; 25-08-2014 at 11:10 PM..
Toons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:22 PM   #770

I got the menu. Other days the Live Station either serve carrot cake, burger or kueh pie ti Price the same for all days.

Yes, just go with low expectations, either boston lobster or slipper lobster will do. But don't underestimate their pan fried slipper lobster cause it is really damn good. Had it a few years back and have requested them to bring this item back without success.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:24 PM   #771
Master Member

Bro,

Check pm

I know, tats why i booked those 2 days. Actually he said every night dinner also have, but fri n sat more likely. He also kept stressing its subject to changes, might be replaced by crayfish instead if not so fresh n due to logistic challenges, yada yada yada. Say until like tat, i also dunno how certain it is, so better dun say ... keep expectations low ... If have, its a bonus, if dun have, also will not be disappointed.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:25 PM   #772
Master Member

Awww ritz carlton, got no connection.

If marriot, maybe can still try some luck.

Well lets all pray au pray for boston lobster. Love it so much!

I got the menu. Other days the Live Station either serve carrot cake, burger or kueh pie ti Price the same for all days.

Yes, just go with low expectations, either boston lobster or slipper lobster will do. But don't underestimate their pan fried slipper lobster cause it is really damn good. Had it a few years back and have requested them to bring this item back without success.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #773
Arch-Supremacy Member

快手快脚的朋友。 hehehe
Its 50% off mah, not 1 for 1. Since i confirmed going liao, then just book lor

Bro,

Check pm
keke.

Frankly, i dun find it worth it even at 50% off cos i just can't recall any memorable dishes there, tats why last yr i din join esp since no lobsters some more. But you guys seems to like it so much, plus this yr might have lobsters again n it was like 3 yrs back since i went there, so just decide to go try try Hope to be pleasantly surprised.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #774
Master Member

Thanks and appreciate your time bro! Haha!do update me man

Its 50% off mah, not 1 for 1. Since i confirmed going liao, then just book lor

keke.

Frankly, i dun find it worth it even at 50% off cos i just can't recall any memorable dishes there, tats why last yr i din join esp since no lobsters some more. But you guys seems to like it so much, plus this yr might have lobsters again n it was like 3 yrs back since i went there, so just decide to go try try Hope to be pleasantly surprised.
Old 25-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #775
Master Member

greenhouse... the first time we met right?! dont know how many years ago.. i remember also in September cos celebrated birthday there. hmmmm there was the first and last visit cos the variety was too boring for me.

how much is it after the discount? if give greenhouse another chance, i may want to join, with 1 or 2 friends. toons update me too ok?
shalome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #776

And that Red Eye beef is still in the menu.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
twtan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #777

greenhouse... the first time we met right?! dont know how many years ago.. i remember also in September cos celebrated birthday there. hmmmm there was the first and last visit.

how much is it after the discount? i may want to join, with 1 or 2 friends. toons update me too ok?
S$52 after the discount.
shalome likes this.

Old 25-08-2014, 11:56 PM   #778

Same sentiments, there is no memorable dish there except for the lobsters. When I found out last year got no lobster, I did not go even with the 50% promotion. Let's see what is in store this time
Old 25-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #779
Master Member

Same sentiments, there is no memorable dish there except for the lobsters. When I found out last year got no lobster, I did not go even with the 50% promotion. Let's see what is in store this time
Do you have the menu list, or the reinstate lobster live action is a hearsay?
Old 26-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #780

Do you have the menu list, or the reinstate lobster live action is a hearsay?
The menu stated only Fri/Sat dinner have it but if the information Toons got is true then everyday also have it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.