HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Like Tree796Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2020, 11:37 PM   #7951
Master Member

How's Himawari Japanese buffet? I've only tried Ikoi so far so I think it's not bad. Is Himawari better than Ikoi?

Sent from Home using GAGT
ash like snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2020, 11:45 PM   #7952

How's Himawari Japanese buffet? I've only tried Ikoi so far so I think it's not bad. Is Himawari better than Ikoi?

Tried many years ago. More ex but with more varieties, they have sukiyaki, shabu-shabu too. Also have deep fried oyster.
TLCTLC88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2020, 11:58 PM   #7953
Master Member

Tried many years ago. More ex but with more varieties, they have sukiyaki, shabu-shabu too. Also have deep fried oyster.
Oh I saw their menu, not looking for those add-ons. More concern on the quality/varieties/service.

I rmb someone introduced Hokkaido sushi restaurant, I saw their menu too but I think it's one of the least varieties

Or someone can introduce any good jp buffet restaurant?

Old 27-10-2020, 01:41 AM   #7954

1hr very rush to eat

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F
GoldenStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #7955
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh I saw their menu, not looking for those add-ons. More concern on the quality/varieties/service.

I rmb someone introduced Hokkaido sushi restaurant, I saw their menu too but I think it's one of the least varieties

Or someone can introduce any good jp buffet restaurant?

Hokkaido sushi jap buffet ... nuff said

Their variety okay mah, plus quality is good.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:08 AM   #7956

Booked until December? Means now fully booked ah?

We just tried the high-tea dim sum buffet at Jia He Restaurant

It's pretty decent and no wonder it's booked until December hahah

micgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 08:21 AM   #7957
Arch-Supremacy Member

Booked until December? Means now fully booked ah?
Yes, only Dec weekends are available. For nov dates, its waiting list so table not confirmed.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:44 AM   #7958
Greater Supremacy Member

pass like ronaldinho..

1st the time limit of 1 hour very rush, 2nd there will be a crowd. 3rd the restaurant can't cope with the crowd resulting in very poor service.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 10:26 AM   #7959
Arch-Supremacy Member

Students only. The regulars in this thread all late 30s to 40s.
(^@^)" is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 11:44 AM   #7960
Greater Supremacy Member

Students only. The regulars in this thread all late 30s to 40s.
students. super big crowd for sure.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2020, 12:42 PM   #7961
Master Member

Hokkaido sushi jap buffet ... nuff said

Their variety okay mah, plus quality is good.
To pick 1, Himawari or Hokkaido sushi?

Old 29-10-2020, 10:37 AM   #7962

We just tried the high-tea dim sum buffet at Jia He Restaurant

It's pretty decent and no wonder it's booked until December hahah

but min 4 pax......
Gmailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 12:50 PM   #7963

Anyone tried the Atrium buffet? It seems to be one of the only few that serves fresh oyster at about $50
minamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 07:33 PM   #7964
Master Member

Triple Three
Japanese-inspired Triple Three boasts an extensive international buffet selection daily, featuring fresh sashimi and sushi, seafood on ice, live cooking stations, and delectable desserts. On Sundays, laze the day away while sipping on sparkling wine and indulging in freshly shucked oysters.

Lunch Buffet
Saturday: $88++ per adult; $33++ per child (6–12 yrs)
Sunday: $118++ per adult; $48++ per child (6–12 yrs)
Top up $45++ for 2-hour free-flow of Chandon Brut sparkling wine.
Enjoy 1-for-1 lunch for adults when payment is made using a DBS/POSB/UOB credit or debit card (maximum 8 diners per card).
Notice: The safety and well-being of our guests and employees remain our utmost priority. As such, we will be suspending Kids' Corner activities until further notice.

Click here to view our lunch menus.

Dinner Buffet
Be blown away by everyday specials in our delectable international buffet spread! Click here to find out more and here to view our menus.

Daily: $108++ per adult; $48++ per child (6–12 yrs)
Enjoy 1-for-1 dinner* for adults when payment is made using a DBS/POSB credit or debit card, and 50% off second adult diner when payment is made using a UOB credit or debit card.

*From 1 October 2020, offer is only valid for the first 30 diners. Subsequent diners will be accord 50% off second adult diner.

In-hotel guests enjoy best available credit card discounts. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.

For reservations, call +65 6831 6288/6271 or click here to reserve online.
CPTMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 07:40 PM   #7965
Master Member

AZUR'S ASIAN FOOD ADVENTURE ~ A LA CARTE BUFFET
2 Oct - 29 Nov 2020 | Fri, Sat and Sun
Join us on an Asian Food Adventure at Azur, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 2 October 2020.

Available for lunch and dinner at $38++ per adult, Azur’s new a la carte buffet takes your taste buds on an exciting journey to discover the distinctive flavours of Asia with signature dishes from Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, China, India, Korea and Japan. Explore further to find Western favourites that conjure up fond travel memories and delve into a wonderous seafood experience.

Start your culinary adventure with highlights such as traditional Korean cuisine including Pork Belly Bulgogi and Kimchi Mandu, the flavourful Indian cuisine such as the Chicken Makhani with Naan and Vegetable Korma with Basmati Rice, as well as the creamy Thai Green Curry Chicken. And not forgetting Singaporeans’ favourite local dishes - the signature Chilli Mud Crab served with Fried Mantou and Laksa, which will certainly take your dining experience up a notch.

Seafood lovers can also dive into the scrumptious selection of Seafood on Ice including Tiger Prawns, Black Mussels, Half-shell Scallops, Sea Whelk, Salmon and Tuna Sashimi. For meat lovers, the tender Angus Beef Steak cooked to your preference and the juicy Barbecued Iberico Ribs are not to be missed. Followers of a meat-free diet can look forward to plant-based options such as Vegan Meatball Pasta and Vegan Burritos filled with seasonal greens and plant-based meat.

End this indulgent journey on a sweet note with Soy Milk Panna Cotta, Pandan Kaya Cake, assorted Nyonya Kueh, house-made gelato, gourmet cheeses, fresh fruits and more!

With a refreshed buffet concept, you can continue to enjoy unlimited servings a la carte style, served right to your table.

To ensure your safety and well-being, Azur has implemented additional safety measures including temperature checks with SafeEntry procedures, enhanced cleaning measures following the IHG Way of Clean procedures and standards, QR code menu and contactless mobile payment.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and Azur are SG Clean certified and this further attests to our high standards of cleanliness and our commitment to providing guests with a safe, secure stay.

Asian Food Adventure A La Carte Buffet

Available from 2 October - 29 November 2020

Every Friday: 6pm - 9pm (Last order: 8.30pm)
Every Saturday: 12pm - 3pm (Last order: 2.30pm) ; 6pm - 9pm (Last order: 8.30pm)
Every Sunday: 12pm - 3pm (Last order: 2.30pm) ; 6pm - 9pm (Last order: 8.30pm)
Lunch / Dinner A La Carte Buffet: $38++ per adult

For Table Reservations and Enquiries

Contact Azur at Tel: 6823 5354, Email azur.cpca@ihg.com or WhatsApp 9336 3125.

Online table reservation

*A la carte buffet menu on rotational basis.
CPTMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.