HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Like Tree724Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #91
Supremacy Member

Wanna join us tomorrow? We have an open slot
Hehe thanks, but I got another appointment.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F6wGK4k.jpg[/IMG]
wizzyslurpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #92

Square, tiffany and kintamani, all at Furama hotels.

Olive tree @ intercontinental hotel

Zenden @ gallery hotel
Olive tree 1 for 1 is using which bank card?
zhegehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:38 PM   #93
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not sure. Only know tat they have the promo when i checked recently. Call them bah.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:17 PM   #94

those 1for1 usually when you call in to reserve typical answer is "sir the next available allocation for citibank 1for1 credit card is "2weeks" away would you like to make a reservation? " or

from a call to marriot recentlly
"sir the "credit card 1for1" is fully allocated, would you like to make a reservation. means full price.
tan1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #95
Supremacy Member

Square, tiffany and kintamani, all at Furama hotels.

Olive tree @ intercontinental hotel

Zenden @ gallery hotel
Which is better - Olive tree or Zenden?

I read that Zenden has small spread but decent quality. How about Olive tree? Olive tree is more expensive right?

Old 12-06-2014, 11:25 PM   #96
Supremacy Member

Internet says UOB and Citi for Olive tree. Not sure if info is accurate.

Source: http://www.eat2eat.com/eat2eat/Promo...?Relation=2116

Old 12-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #97
Supremacy Member

those 1for1 usually when you call in to reserve typical answer is "sir the next available allocation for citibank 1for1 credit card is "2weeks" away would you like to make a reservation? " or

from a call to marriot recentlly
"sir the "credit card 1for1" is fully allocated, would you like to make a reservation. means full price.
Huh?! I thought it should be unlimited head count.

I called Marriott to ask about Father's Day, and that lady said the promo would have long ended by then.

Old 13-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #98
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which is better - Olive tree or Zenden?

I read that Zenden has small spread but decent quality. How about Olive tree? Olive tree is more expensive right?
Huh?! I thought it should be unlimited head count.

I called Marriott to ask about Father's Day, and that lady said the promo would have long ended by then.
I like my hot dishes, eg, meaty ones, n Olive sucks in tat area, although it does have more seafood, sashimi, appertisers n desserts, so a much bigger spread than Zenden. I prefer Zenden > Olive cos Zenden has better hot dishes n better value.

Hmmm, depends. Places tat do not usually have 1 for 1 promo, the promo is usually restricted, eg, certain period, certain amount of redemption etc. So you need to book early. For other places like Square or Zenden with their perpetual 1 for 1 promo, usually no probs getting a table, except for maybe weekends. Zenden is relatively smaller, so weekends they tend to be full.
wizzyslurpee likes this.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:04 AM   #99
High Supremacy Member

Plus most places don't offer promotions for special events like Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day...hahah
Old 13-06-2014, 10:30 AM   #100

Hi,

Do you guys have any recommendations for international buffet lunch on weekdays?
The budget is around $60 nett.

Thanks.
EverDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 03:16 PM   #101

Oscar buffet cash voucher @30% disc

Hi all

I have cash voucher for Oscar buffet @ Conrad hotel for sales. $70 for $100 value.

Left with 2 pieces. Let me know if you are keen. Valid till 7 July for use from Sun to Thurs.

Best to use on Amazing Graze lunch as it cost $80++, $94.20 after taxes.
junk_foodie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 07:32 PM   #102
Master Member

@twtwan , @toons , @khalan,@natureview, @lengbebe, @mich and cat (food avengers), i would like to find out particularly for LUNCH, between 10@claymore / lime@pickering / aquamarine, which is more recommended? I have some guests coming in three batches in July and im thinking to zero-in on two of them.

Im drawn to aquamarine for its weekday lunch with the variety of crabs and lime for its oyster offering. Never been to 10@claymore but have learnt about them through this thread and keep hearing about them.So its tough to make a decision here.

*pricing for all are fine for me,so doesnt matter
*preferrably to have a good spread and good quality

Please advise

Last edited by richey; 13-06-2014 at 07:35 PM..
richey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 12:10 AM   #103
Master Member

rws invites members

Resorts World Sentosa Durian Fest 2014

Durian Lovers, put on your bibs, loosen your belts and get ready to be messy! The biggest premium durian buffet is back. Come get reacquainted with all your favourite stars: Zhu Jiao, D13, D24, Ang Kar and Mao Shan Wang in a nostalgic hawker setting.

Wash it down with free-flowing Ayataka Japanese Green Tea and top off the evening with an assortment of durian desserts and seasonal fruits such as mangosteens and jackfruits.
Three sessions only! Book now to avoid disappointment.
Event Date: 10 & 13 Jul 2014

Time: 7pm – 8.30pm (10 July 2014)
4.30pm – 6pm, 7pm – 8.30pm (13 July 2014)

Price:
RWS Invites member: Adult $68, Child $28
Public: Adult $98, Child $48

Venue: The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore

Reservations: Call 6577 9788 or book online at rwsentosa.com/rwsinvites. Onsite sales start 03 June 2014. Online sales start 13 June 2014.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
shalome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 03:34 AM   #104
Master Member

DEAL Exclusive! Celebrity Chef Fatty Choo’s Snow Crab + Steamboat Buffet from $16.80 Onwards – Feast on Snow Crabs + Salmon Sashimi + Tiger Prawns + Over 80 Exciting Range of Buffet Menu (4 Soup Broths to Choose From)

if you do not have account, get $5 credit when you create account from here
shalome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #105
Arch-Supremacy Member

Shalome, you wanna join us? Eat steamboat, more ppl merrier

If not, then let us know how you find it. Gum sia!

Anyone keen? On top of steamboat buffet, they serving snow crab legs, durian paste, laksa n salmon sashimi. Chef Choo is the former exec chef of Straits Cafe, Rendezvous Hotel. So hopefully, the durian paste will be abt the same std as tat of Straits Cafe

It will be a Mon to Thu weekday dinner, as restricted by the voucher, during the 1st or 2nd week of Jul. Will prolly start from 6.30pm onwards. Voucher price is $24.80 nett.

DEAL Exclusive! Celebrity Chef Fatty Choo’s Snow Crab + Steamboat Buffet from $16.80 Onwards – Feast on Snow Crabs + Salmon Sashimi + Tiger Prawns + Over 80 Exciting Range of Buffet Menu (4 Soup Broths to Choose From)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.