HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Like Tree725Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #1351
Arch-Supremacy Member

We're going to Elements for dinner on Tue 23 Sep, at 6.30pm. Anyone wanna join us? Note tat if they dun have cod tat day, i will reschedule, so if your timing is tight, then better dun risk it as the voucher is til 30 Sep only

Click here for menu

AMARA HOTEL Singapore: $48.90 For International New Revamped Dinner Buffet At The Element - Includes Singapore Chili Crab, Free Flow of Oysters, Lobsters, Double-boiled Black Chicken Soup with Ginseng for Pioneer Generation and many more (Valid Daily)
Old 17-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #1352
High Supremacy Member

PT got both mah ... you can smear the glutinous rice kueh with a dollop of their kaya. Actually how you find their kaya? Its supposed to be quite good, but i find it too sweet. Machiam like those so called 'signature items' but actually no big deal.

I like their ang ku kueh though Ban chieng kueh also not bad, but too bad they stopped serving cheese fillings.

Err, weekday dinner pls. Thu 2 Oct? I already got XJN fixed for Tue 30 Sep.
Ok. 2 oct thurs dinner is good. Next week i reserve then call u again.
Wah - don't tempt me leh...hahah

If possible on Mon or Wed, I am in
Old 17-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #1353
High Supremacy Member

Yea, din realise tat until i saw the instructions in the greenhouse confirmation email :-

Next time dun walk those links liao, just directly walk via carpark maybe faster
A driver would know mah...hahah

Anyway, it can be quite stuffy walking in the carpark (or most underground carparks)
Old 17-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #1354
Master Member

i still dont understand.. confused with all the updates.... so what is the final route to go to greenhouse from cityhall mrt?
shalome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #1355

Been there 3 months ago, spread not much also lobster not so fresh. First time i finish my buffet within 1 hrs.

We're going to Elements for dinner on Tue 23 Sep, at 6.30pm. Anyone wanna join us? Note tat if they dun have cod tat day, i will reschedule, so if your timing is tight, then better dun risk it as the voucher is til 30 Sep only

Click here for menu

AMARA HOTEL Singapore: $48.90 For International New Revamped Dinner Buffet At The Element - Includes Singapore Chili Crab, Free Flow of Oysters, Lobsters, Double-boiled Black Chicken Soup with Ginseng for Pioneer Generation and many more (Valid Daily)
robincheok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #1356

2 more slot for next tuesday 10@claymore

23 sep 5.30pm 10@claymore dinner, after ++ each 63.50

1.robin
2.jgyy1990
Old 17-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #1357

Toon dun go u will regret, better join me at claymore on tuesday

Click here for menu

Old 17-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #1358
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lai fight for buffet
jgyy1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #1359

Note tat if they dun have cod tat day, i will reschedule, so if your timing is tight, then better dun risk it as the voucher is til 30 Sep only
Next time don't have cods (aka Patagonian Toothfish aka Chilean Seabass), can blame Sea Shepherd.

Sea Shepherd to switch campaign from whales to toothfish - Channel NewsAsia
techizen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #1360
Arch-Supremacy Member

i still dont understand.. confused with all the updates.... so what is the final route to go to greenhouse from cityhall mrt?
Aiyoh, wats there to be confused abt? Just pick the route you wan lor, whether its via citylink then marina sq or carpark crawl ... you'll end up at Ritz ... eventually

Later i'll be at marina. I'll recce the marina sq exit to ritz.

Toon dun go u will regret, better join me at claymore on tuesday
Voucher bought liao. Anyways, i'm there for the cod, alaskan king crab legs n bbq *cross fingers*

Next time don't have cods (aka Patagonian Toothfish aka Chilean Seabass), can blame Sea Shepherd.
Tats why now got chance must whack. At the rate its going, in a few more yrs, all we can eat is grass liao
Old 17-09-2014, 08:28 PM   #1361

Giving up greenhouse tmr Thursday 18/9 for 2 pax at 50% off if anyone is interested.
rabboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #1362
Arch-Supremacy Member

Okay. Final update after my recce. Facing the John little entrance, walk left past some eateries, eg 'bao today'. Exit outdoors via the glass door exit. Walk all the way straight, past the escalator n kenko. You will see a glass door leading to Ritz. Dunno how to go, just grab hold of any hotel staff. They should bring you to the restaurant. If they only give dirs, then take down their name n write in to Ritz. Maybe can get 1 foc meal QED.

Last edited by Toons; 17-09-2014 at 10:03 PM..
Toons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #1363
Master Member

Yea, din realise tat until i saw the instructions in the greenhouse confirmation email :-

Please be informed there will be a full road closure from 15 September until 21 September from 5am until 12 midnight daily during this period. We recommend using the public transport MRT or alternatively entering by Millenia Tower Car park entrance and driving underground following direction to reach our car park side.

Next time dun walk those links liao, just directly walk via carpark maybe faster

I smart
once u r inside millennia walk shopping centre.....go to level 2..
on one end is Harvey Norman.... on the opposite end there will be an exit that will lead to Marina Sq.... once u walk out of the exit, u will see Ritz Carlton on yr left... the hotel with all the circular window at the side of the building.
A driver would know mah...hahah

Anyway, it can be quite stuffy walking in the carpark (or most underground carparks)
cos after you, cracker gave one instruction, then you saw the email then said walk carpark better.. then carey say carpark stuffy.. then 我就很乱了。我是路痴

Okay. Final update after my recce. Facing the John little entrance, walk left past some eateries, like bao today. Exit via the glass door exit. Walk all the way straight, past the escalator n kenko. You will see a glass door leading to Ritz. Dunno how to go, just grab hold of any hotel staff. They should bring you to the restaurant. QED.
thank you toonS! give you a grapefruit!
shalome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #1364
Arch-Supremacy Member

cos after you, cracker gave one instruction, then you saw the email then said walk carpark better.. then carey say carpark stuffy.. then 我就很乱了。我是路痴

thank you toonS! give you a grapefruit!
K, from cityhall mrt, just go via citylink to go to marina sq. Dun go to simi millenia walk liao lar. I also dunno why he posted directions FROM inside millenia walk ...

I was joking abt the carpark lar, tats y put a smiley behind mah. Where got ppl walk from cityhall to ritz via carpark one *pengz* tat one is not ppl liao ...

i wan pomelo

Last edited by Toons; 17-09-2014 at 09:48 PM..
Toons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #1365

Any updates on when the $25 Edge Promo will be?

is it really happening?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.