HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 2 (OT posts will be deleted or edited)

Like Tree7107Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #5161
Arch-Supremacy Member

am bored... went to dig up some more clips on youtube... wow anyone tried checkers brasserie sunday brunch @ hilton b4...?? another elite buffet...
This is another buffet which i want to try, but i will do 1 of the weekday dinners first to test water. Prolly the mediterranean nite cos that one more meaty, and the review recommended their roasts. If nice, then whack the sun brunch.

will u hav access to email? waiting for 1 more email address to come in...
Based on previous yrs experience, i will prolly be able to book out most of the nites. So yea, still will be around in the evenings, at least for the first day, cos i dun intend to bring any 'stay in' stuff with me.
seeyourhead_jiejie likes this.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:18 AM   #5162
Master Member

trying later at night.

macs use their own brand. hear from people their nuggets got chicken feathers bones etc all blend together... hahaha not sure how true is that
i doubt that's true, if so it would definitely their "secret recipe"

ok hope the cajun chicken is good

Yes, dinner is 45++ per pax. 2 paxes will be slightly above $100. Sure, pm me your addy? Unless you wanna pick it up from Queenstown mrt in the evenings after 7pm.

No idea abt the splitting of bills, but there is really no way they can stop you cos you can always book 2 tables. It doesn't really make sense for them to have to force diners to do that cos its a lose lose for everyone. You will prolly need 2 UOB cards for that to work though.
thank you Toons. i will pm you my address and pay for the postage, it would be more convenient. though today i went past Queenstown mrt for Redhill at 6+pm so missed it, but i think you mean weekdays though?

i am not sure if were to use the voucher with group of friends or my partner (for celebration) so ask in case if it's the former. the Sunday brunch looks good, but my input level is going lower and lower, probably due to some problems. not even sure if i can make it for The Line. I will be full just for 1 bowl of rice serving. Very sad. Trying to regain my usual appetite but taking ages.

I do have 2 UOB cards on my side, so it is good if they can so but is not wise if they really insist on sitting separately. I will see how then. Thank you very much.
Old 14-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #5163
Arch-Supremacy Member

thank you Toons. i will pm you my address and pay for the postage, it would be more convenient. though today i went past Queenstown mrt for Redhill at 6+pm so missed it, but i think you mean weekdays though?

i am not sure if were to use the voucher with group of friends or my partner (for celebration) so ask in case if it's the former. the Sunday brunch looks good, but my input level is going lower and lower, probably due to some problems. not even sure if i can make it for The Line. I will be full just for 1 bowl of rice serving. Very sad. Trying to regain my usual appetite but taking ages.

I do have 2 UOB cards on my side, so it is good if they can so but is not wise if they really insist on sitting separately. I will see how then. Thank you very much.
Yw. Yea, weekdays will have to be after 7pm. Weekends will be anytime as long as i am free.

Just talk with them. Some places like Melt and Greenhouse, they are prefectly willing to split up the bill so that diners get to enjoy max discount. In fact for Greenhouse, the lady over the phone even suggested it on her own initiative.

But some places, like global kitchen, they gave me crap abt how each table can only use 1 card blah blah blah. Then i talked with their manager and told her that at most i will book 3-4 tables, end up we cannot sit together, and the restaurant gets 3-4 tables taken up when only 1 table is needed. Lose lose for everyone, so in the end they agreed to let us use multiple cards. You ask their receptionist, default answer will be no. Must talk with someone who can make decision or at least get them to check with their manager.
Old 14-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #5164
Great Supremacy Member

well not like they dun eat buffet wat... in fact i think u all eat more buffet then me... i think main problem is that it's on wkdays so dunno can find how many gers...

follow wat denny??

regards,
wacky
regards' wacky loh
Old 14-02-2011, 06:40 AM   #5165
Great Supremacy Member

will u hav access to email? waiting for 1 more email address to come in...

u interested too? cool

*Only one return visit voucher is allowed per transcation.Return visit voucher cannot be combined
Old 14-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #5166
Arch-Supremacy Member

like that think i spilt the coupon , on time on target then after transfer i PM the pdf of the coupon to print out

bank transfer to me 189-15023-7 POSB Savings
bluebell x2 = $36
Lovejade x 1 = $18
betatester x 1 = $18
samba fan x 1 =$18
dennyz x 1= $18

if not arrange meet up either side also not happy , then face black black jiak i see also haiz ....
ibank u later~~
Official EDMW Tag Heuer Watch Owners Club. - 41th member
Official Cat Owners - 15th member ~meow~

♥☼ |ink|iN paRk & tOk|o hoTe| ♥☼

Last edited by b|uebe||; 14-02-2011 at 06:56 AM..
Old 14-02-2011, 06:58 AM   #5167
Arch-Supremacy Member

frankel avenue...considered as siglap?

heard they have another outlet @ downtown east also
sort of ~ yeap... frequent the DTown outlet more
Official EDMW Tag Heuer Watch Owners Club. - 41th member
Official Cat Owners - 15th member ~meow~

♥☼ |ink|iN paRk & tOk|o hoTe| ♥☼
Old 14-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #5168
Greater Supremacy Member

Bro! I ish risked my life & smuggled the whole figurine out of the wax museum & arranged for it to be couried to u le. u shd rec'd it on val dae.
hmmm u don't know my address how are you going to courier to me. btw the food still can last how long ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 14-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #5169
Great Supremacy Member

hmmm u don't know my address how are you going to courier to me. btw the food still can last how long ?
don't u tell she stalking u
Old 14-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #5170
Greater Supremacy Member

don't u tell she stalking u
impossible.. i can detect human presence..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #5171
Supremacy Member

raven got buy the friends @ jelita coupon from bigdeal?
Old 14-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #5172
Supremacy Member

sort of ~ yeap... frequent the DTown outlet more
dtown is at where~

east side any more decent food ah? like those cafe type
Old 14-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #5173
Supremacy Member

dtown is at where~

east side any more decent food ah? like those cafe type
Cafe Oliv? Joo Chiat has a new fatboy's burger too. I don't like it but there are people who do so maybe u can try it out Ditto Garden Slug as well
Old 14-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #5174
Great Supremacy Member

raven got buy the friends @ jelita coupon from bigdeal?
not yet , y ????

waiting for this current anger way to cool down first
Old 14-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #5175
Supremacy Member

Cafe Oliv? Joo Chiat has a new fatboy's burger too. I don't like it but there are people who do so maybe u can try it out Ditto Garden Slug as well
Cafe Oliv...opposite boon tong kee there right? Pass by ytd. Will try it 1 day.

Haven't tried Fatboy...but Ladyironchef says it has the best burgers on the island?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.