HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 2 (OT posts will be deleted or edited)

Like Tree7107Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2011, 12:16 AM   #6421
Arch-Supremacy Member

got pix bo?
*ahem* got wife there, can beo the waitresses, but taking photos a bit overdoing it.

If gnet and her toy then another thing altogether. As i understand it, they actually oogled on eye candies together.
seeyourhead_jiejie likes this.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #6422
High Supremacy Member

*ahem* got wife there, can beo the waitresses, but taking photos a bit overdoing it.

If gnet and her toy then another thing altogether. As i understand it, they actually oogled on eye candies together.
well if u see waitress walk past say some lighting... or vase... or painting... or ornaments... just pretend that the lighting/vase/painting/ornaments very nice... and take photo of it... den "shun bian" take photo of the waitress lor...

regards,
wacky
Old 24-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #6423
Honorary Member

K, will wait for your reply. If can, then i start a post here to solicit at least 2 other players.
think surely have more than 4 ppl.lol

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 24-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #6424
Greater Supremacy Member

Toons, heng ar. that time we stick to the seafoof buffet instead of switching to cafe mosaic.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:24 AM   #6425
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yea, i read your comments, both time. Thanks for the effort, heehee.

If i'm only going for 2 buffets a month, then of cos i will seriously consider giving it a miss, but since i only try to avoid going on consecutive days, i just tot to give it a try myself.

Imo, I think its still okay considering its like $32 nett. There are better options around, but its not too shabby too.

For RV, think i will heed your warning. Imo it is also another okay buffet, if you wanna go for 'english tea' kinda of food like fancy teas, sandwiches, scrones etc and for the ambience. But i will really pay slightly more for a proper full fledge lunch buffet. Since i not impressed with it to begin with, and the stds drop ... why bother

Besides if go to RV on sat, means that the sun gone liao, and i still wanna clear marriott, santa fe, brasilico etc as well as revisit 10@claymore.
Ice cream no longer Movenpick. From the past few buffets, you should know that I take alot of ice cream. I only had 2 scoops this time round.

No sashimi. The Jap section is a joke. I wonder why they even put wasabi there when there is no raw items. Just California roll and another roll item. Salmon is smoked. Most of the savory items sucked. Big tray of white rice, another tray of bai cai, wedges, some beancurd skin stuff etc. Desserts wise, cakes only a few types, eat here eat there only that few. Scones is cold and hard.

Teas wise, typical TWG teas. If you choose a wrong tea, you will be stuck with it. I suay coz wife choose a tea that sucked, so it became mine. $29 for all that. Not worth it at all.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #6426
Master Member

wat about the others who were interested ley...?? if no more rose... i guess i'll be buffet-free for apr-may liao den... can replan if necessary...

as for myself... as long as still got another 3 pax interested (so 4 in total)... i think i'm ok.... besides the stupid online system can only book max 4 pax in one go...

but gotta decide fast ley... 2nd apr already can't book for 4 liao... 3rd apr just opened for booking... unless can decide NOW... else need to go for the 9th apr liao...

regards,
wacky
wacky... seldom see u so enthu...

if wan try nice tea n sandwich... bring u go tea bone. their cucumber sandwich yum yum~

denny havent finish trying all their tea on their menu yet.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #6427
Master Member

Ice cream no longer Movenpick. From the past few buffets, you should know that I take alot of ice cream. I only had 2 scoops this time round.

No sashimi. The Jap section is a joke. I wonder why they even put wasabi there when there is no raw items. Just California roll and another roll item. Salmon is smoked. Most of the savory items sucked. Big tray of white rice, another tray of bai cai, wedges, some beancurd skin stuff etc. Desserts wise, cakes only a few types, eat here eat there only that few. Scones is cold and hard.

Teas wise, typical TWG teas. If you choose a wrong tea, you will be stuck with it. I suay coz wife choose a tea that sucked, so it became mine. $29 for all that. Not worth it at all.
y cannot choose more than 1 tea?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #6428
Arch-Supremacy Member

think surely have more than 4 ppl.lol
Got meh? I only recall you, twtan and me expressing interest. Samba also right? But his schedule even more erratic then your friend's, so better not include him as the confirmed 4 pax but rather as TBC. But as long as we stick to either wed or thu, both twtan and me should be okay. Plus you and your friend, so hit the minimum 4 pax liao.

Of cos you can bring your friends, more then welcomed, esp the ladies

Toons, heng ar. that time we stick to the seafood buffet instead of switching to cafe mosaic.
Yea, i actually prefer park hotel's buffet to mosaic, provided its 1:1. So you keen for 10@claymore dinner? Now only left 16,17, 23, 24, 30 or 31 mar. Its good, but given how fast stds can drop, no guarantees, heehee.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #6429
Arch-Supremacy Member

y cannot choose more than 1 tea?
$40++ for 1 tea. $50++ for unlimited choices. Your choice?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #6430
Arch-Supremacy Member

No sashimi???? What happened to their sashimi fridge???

Last time i went, got quite a no. of main course savoury dishes like salmon, ox tail soup, curry, lamb etc. Their dessert variety also quite big wor. Now all gone?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:34 AM   #6431
High Supremacy Member

I suay coz wife choose a tea that sucked, so it became mine. $29 for all that. Not worth it at all.
wat happened to the tea tat u hv chosen? confiscated by wifey?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:35 AM   #6432
High Supremacy Member

wacky... seldom see u so enthu...

if wan try nice tea n sandwich... bring u go tea bone. their cucumber sandwich yum yum~

denny havent finish trying all their tea on their menu yet.
ya... because the other buffets just sound rather common... i'm interested in the teas of RV....

regards,
wacky
Old 24-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #6433
Master Member

No sashimi???? What happened to their sashimi fridge???

Last time i went, got quite a no. of main course savoury dishes like salmon, ox tail soup, curry, lamb etc. Their dessert variety also quite big wor. Now all gone?
piggy how come u didnt ask them why no sushimi?? can take from " the line" buffet. hehe

wat happened to the tea tat u hv chosen? confiscated by wifey?

ya.. hor. y piggy cannot share tea with wifey?
Old 24-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #6434
Greater Supremacy Member

Got meh? I only recall you, twtan and me expressing interest. Samba also right? But his schedule even more erratic then your friend's, so better not include him as the confirmed 4 pax but rather as TBC. But as long as we stick to either wed or thu, both twtan and me should be okay. Plus you and your friend, so hit the minimum 4 pax liao.

Of cos you can bring your friends, more then welcomed, esp the ladies

Yea, i actually prefer park hotel's buffet to mosaic, provided its 1:1. So you keen for 10@claymore dinner? Now only left 16,17, 23, 24, 30 or 31 mar. Its good, but given how fast stds can drop, no guarantees, heehee.
What time the buffet starts ? so the price is 39 nett for claymore dinner ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #6435
Master Member

ya... because the other buffets just sound rather common... i'm interested in the teas of RV....

regards,
wacky
haiz... wait for standard to improve first.. otherwise.... pointless la. will be disappointed.

tea bone?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.