HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #1891

omg.... so many pics deleted....
Not deleted right? Only cannot see until the month is over and the bandwidth limit is reset?
Nope, not deleted, bandwidth exceeded so have to wait for it to reset. Too busy now to re-upload to another host.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 14-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #1892

tonite's oysters no shiok shiok....
the desserts quite fun to eat though... hahaha!!! kahlan and her friend so cute!!!
Old 14-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #1893
High Supremacy Member

nice meeting u all ^_^ im samba friend haha....btw toons the german restaurant thing is when again?

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 14-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #1894

And we have a grand champion in eating the most numbers of oysters. And almost everyone is eating the laksa tonight.

Old 14-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #1895
Arch-Supremacy Member

From the carving station.

To moi’s plate … juicy, tender, beefy! Yummy. Defintely 1 of the better beefs i have eaten in buffets.
This was the roasted beef i had the previous visit. Today's one although still tender, was definitely not as good. I keep feeling tat today's roasted beef tasted more like ham. Cos not juicy? Disappointing.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #1896

nice meeting u all ^_^ im samba friend haha....btw toons the german restaurant thing is when again?
Next Sat (23rd April) if I heard correctly.

This was the roasted beef i had the previous visit. Today's one although still tender, was definitely not as good. I keep feeling tat today's roasted beef tasted more like ham. Cos not juicy? Disappointing.
The later part of the buffet, they replenished it and look like in your picture, red red type.

Last edited by twtan14; 14-04-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 14-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #1897
Great Supremacy Member

the desserts quite fun to eat though... hahaha!!! kahlan and her friend so cute!!!
eat 1 n i throw away the rest
Old 14-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #1898
Great Supremacy Member

the vein alot also
Old 14-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #1899
Arch-Supremacy Member

Heehee, i tot it might be the case given the so so 'ness' of the sashimi and clayfish from my previous visit.

Only kahlan and her friend cute? How abt the rest of us? Next time i ask twtan dun go to toilet with you liao.

Hi, nice meeting you. Sorry you had to sit a corner, but come late normally is like tat one Sat 23 or Sun 24 Apr. You choose.

And we have a grand champion in eating the most numbers of oysters. And almost everyone is eating the laksa tonight.
Yea man, kyman is the king of oysters! He ate like 30? Personally i like the laksa, but i guess its prolly not much variety, so everyone end up eating the laksa too
Old 14-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #1900
High Supremacy Member

Next Sat (23rd April) if I heard correctly.

The later part of the buffet, they replenished it and look like in your picture, red red type.
okok thank!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 14-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #1901
High Supremacy Member

Heehee, i tot it might be the case given the so so 'ness' of the sashimi and clayfish from my previous visit.

Only kahlan and her friend cute? How abt the rest of us? Next time i ask twtan dun go to toilet with you liao.

Hi, nice meeting you. Sorry you had to sit a corner, but come late normally is like tat one Sat 23 or Sun 24 Apr. You choose.

Yea man, kyman is the king of oysters! He ate like 30? Personally i like the laksa, but i guess its prolly not much variety, so everyone end up eating the laksa too
omg....so scandalous......haha i think best wld be 24th apr...but i have to confirm with you again

Old 14-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #1902
Master Member

You even more cute leh. Plus you so fun ...

Btw, you guys noticed a trend, everytime Toons go to eat buffet first, the food is good, but second time around, food not so good. I think he must have eaten too much first round and when Hotel/restaurant heard him coming again, they give the more inferior stuff.

kim su-han-mu ....
Old 14-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #1903

See la, ask you don't drink too much, she went to the toilet with Dennyz, not me.

The sashimi not really good, one piece of the salmon got bone inside and the tuna kind of soft and not firm. Swordfish too chewy, in fact more like hard.

Old 14-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #1904
Supremacy Member

eat 1 n i throw away the rest
mi also。。
oyster taste sloggy。。
Old 14-04-2011, 11:36 PM   #1905
Supremacy Member

You even more cute leh. Plus you so fun ...

Btw, you guys noticed a trend, everytime Toons go to eat buffet first, the food is good, but second time around, food not so good. I think he must have eaten too much first round and when Hotel/restaurant heard him coming again, they give the more inferior stuff.
i agree。。
the item also become lesser。。lolz。
anyway i like the duck and the cheeze。。
last but not least the lava cake。。
tks for your warmest hospitality。。
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.