HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #1981
Arch-Supremacy Member

Toons, you got Stanchart card? I think someone said got 3 for 4 promo...

If not, I have as well
The promo is for weekdays only even though the stanchart website did not specify so. We'll confirm again tomorrow.
Old 16-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #1982
Arch-Supremacy Member

Like i always say. These two stalls they have big reputations. ..... Then he say for this price u pay, u deserve such assurance.

The chio bu daughters were there bo? Hehe.. The best thing abt the soup is that piece of dried fish.lol. i always find n put in my bowl. lols.. Then i just refill the soup to my bowl.

Got try the prawn paste chicken wings? Hei zho? The zhao pai toufu? hehe..
Yea, Sindy's MSW selling at $20/kg. Not cheap, heehee. Really pay for the premium quality.

The daughters you referring to combat's stall? We did not go tat one, only to Sindy's stall. No daughters in sight.

You referring to the bian yu? The soup at the start was wonderful, but subsequent refills not as nice, though still good, cos we ate up all the ingredients liao. Think the steamboat was too small for a table of 10. We normally order tat size for 4-5 paxes, but then again, at $25, really cannot complain.

Yea, the chicken wings n hei zho were nice. For the toufu, iwe found the toufu so so, both texture and taste wise. Have to add sweet sauce to it somemore. But the batter was wonderfully fried. I think i can just munch on the fried batter bits.
Old 16-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #1983
Honorary Member

the wampoa steamboat king de daughters i mean.

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 16-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #1984
Honorary Member

Yea, Sindy's MSW selling at $20/kg. Not cheap, heehee. Really pay for the premium quality.

The daughters you referring to combat's stall? We did not go tat one, only to Sindy's stall. No daughters in sight.

You referring to the bian yu? The soup at the start was wonderful, but subsequent refills not as nice, though still good, cos we ate up all the ingredients liao. Think the steamboat was too small for a table of 10. We normally order tat size for 4-5 paxes, but then again, at $25, really cannot complain.

Yea, the chicken wings n hei zho were nice. For the toufu, iwe found the toufu so so, both texture and taste wise. Have to add sweet sauce to it somemore. But the batter was wonderfully fried. I think i can just munch on the fried batter bits.
so u all didnt get to try the liulian? hmm.. i think next time u all go earlier ba.. that day i went combat coz Sindy de liulian finish liao. That was abt 9pm on a Friday.. u all gt take the hp number bo? hehe

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 16-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #1985
High Supremacy Member

Yea, whampoa keng fish head steamboat was bagus ... the side dishes uneven in quality. We really whacked a LOT of bowls of soup. Lucky soup refill is foc
i can see that most of you are sexposed on ieat...

regards,
wacky
Old 16-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #1986
Arch-Supremacy Member

the wampoa steamboat king de daughters i mean.
No, only saw him, his 2 wives n son. His 2nd wife sang for us n the 1st one even joined infor 1 song. His daughters very pretty?
Old 16-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #1987
Honorary Member

yeah.. one ish i would say hot. Another one guai n nice looking.

Btw u all eat the steamboat ish wat fish? i normally eat the boneless batang or garoupa.

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 16-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #1988
Arch-Supremacy Member

so u all didnt get to try the liulian? hmm.. i think next time u all go earlier ba.. that day i went combat coz Sindy de liulian finish liao. That was abt 9pm on a Friday.. u all gt take the hp number bo? hehe
Whose durians do you prefer? Combat's cheaper, but i heard Sindy's one quality still better.

yeah.. one ish i would say hot. Another one guai n nice looking.

Btw u all eat the steamboat ish wat fish? i normally eat the boneless batang or garoupa.
Ahhh ... so the best 'dishes' were not served yesterday nite but the 2 wives were very hospitable hosts.

Pomfret.
Old 16-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #1989
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think they're gonna get so excited tomorrow every time a silvercab passes by them....
Okay Carey, you can go ahead and charge her cab fare
Old 16-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #1990
Master Member

No, only saw him, his 2 wives n son. His 2nd wife sang for us n the 1st one even joined infor 1 song. His daughters very pretty?
the lady short white skirt who offers to pour soup , brought our winebucket & glass over... is one of the daughters.
Old 16-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #1991
Supremacy Member

pix pix pix ??
Old 16-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #1992
Honorary Member

Whose durians do you prefer? Combat's cheaper, but i heard Sindy's one quality still better.

Ahhh ... so the best 'dishes' were not served yesterday nite but the 2 wives were very hospitable hosts.

Pomfret.
i prefer Sindy. They edged out slightly imo. They are abt the same level ba. U see i talked to my friend who always jiak liulian. He by no means is a durian expert. But wat he say.. If he can pay big bucks for top grade durians w/o worrying he buy home all taste like sai or no standard. He is willing to pay big bucks to get assured quality. He only wanna eat durians not go choose n smell like pros coz he simply dont want to n dont know how. He pay to let the pros do it. Most ppl are like that ma. hehe.. 1st time he brought me to sindy.. He told me just bring 50 bucks.. sit back n relax.. I never looked back.

What i like is they open let u try. Every single durian they want u to take one seed out to try. U dont like u return to them.(even the good ones) No issues. Of coz u dont every one they open u taste liao say mai. But bad ones probably dont make it to you.lol.. they open every single tier to see if gt liulian or see got spoil bo.. remember i mentioned that i got one .. half of it duno spoil or wat. Then the uncle at Sindy took back half n measure then give us back 'rebate' or wanna collect back the whole thing. Out of goodwill my friends say.. we take the half u minus the other half..

i showed my fwen the ieat post of the steamboat and i think he cant tahan. later he jio me go.lol.. hehe must get a few ppl if nt cant order much stuff.

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 16-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #1993
High Supremacy Member

the lady short white skirt who offers to pour soup , brought our winebucket & glass over... is one of the daughters.
the one standing beside kahlan taking photos...??

regards,
wacky
Old 16-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #1994

beta kor kor what time go drink soup and eat daughters?
Old 16-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #1995
Honorary Member

duno lehs.. my fwens like all lazy.. maybe eat at our place n go home watch soccer.lol

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.