HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #2431
Arch-Supremacy Member

The last time someone got a red face after eating the hot dish.
dunno got chance to see anot.
Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 26-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #2432
Arch-Supremacy Member

Had really a nice time yesterday enjoying the food (especially the Soon Hock), my fav. Too bad i can't eat more. Also nice meeting you and Big Monkey for the first time, and i learned that all 3 of you (Raven, Carey and Big Monkey) can take really spicy food.

I also learned some new thing from Lin on pricing of vegetables (which was interesting).

By the way BigMonkey, the very spicy level 8 ramen shop is called Beppu Menkan (the soup is really numbing), but disclaimer, for me this ramen place is only average, except when i crave for very very spicy ramen do i patronise this place. Other than that there are much better options for good ramen.

You can read the reviews here. http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapo...g_bahru_plaza/
Good morning, 大姐。

Thank you for the info, i go try it tonight.
Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 26-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #2433

dunno got chance to see anot.
That time is we tricked him to eat it. This time all together got 8 persons and nobody got red face?

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 26-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #2434
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sunday Brunch at Cafebiz, Trader's Hotel

Date: TBC
Time: 12pm to 3pm
Price: $52++, with 1:1 promo, $30.60 nett

1) Toons
2) BigMonkey

3)
4)
Old 26-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #2435
Arch-Supremacy Member

That time is we tricked him to eat it. This time all together got 8 persons and nobody got red face?
yup, can go into guiness world rrecord liao.
Old 26-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #2436
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry for spamming,

If anyone organising to go to Shin Yuu again, i be participating.
Old 26-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #2437

Sorry for spamming,

If anyone organising to go to Shin Yuu again, i be participating.
I want to go back but not so soon, see if next month got how many makan sessions then I decide.

Old 26-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #2438
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sharing some nice scene from SCDH.

Pardon for the lousy quality.
Old 26-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #2439
Supremacy Member

Hmm how much is 10@claymore on weekdays dinner?
Old 26-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #2440

Hmm how much is 10@claymore on weekdays dinner?
Should be $45++ unless they change pricing.

Price : $45++ (dinner) / $48++ (Sunday brunch)
For reservations, please call 6831 6686or email eat.sgo@panpacific.com

Old 26-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #2441

Elect Mum for Mother's Day!
10 at Claymore

In the midst of election fever, surprise Mum with a winning treat the day after in celebration of Mother’s Day.

Feast on our extensive buffet spread of bistro favourites with highlights such as Boston Lobsters, Organic Atlantic Cod Baked in Rock Salt, Smoked Honey Gammon Ham, Sashimi and an enticing Crepe Station with Mövenpick Ice Cream.

In addition to the buffet offerings, then whole family can enjoy scrumptious "Aussie tucker" as part of our complementary Plates of Pleasure menu, with specialty dishes such as Gracefield Venison Loin Kebab, Australian Wagyu Sirloin, Tasmanian Free-Range Sharwama Lamb and Victoria Lake Omega Salmon Fillet.

All mums will also receive an exclusively designed cupcake.

MOTHER’S DAY
8 May 2011
Available for brunch and dinner

$52++ with free flow of fresh juices
$78++ with free flow of wine and beer
$118++ with free flow of champagne, wine and beer

Old 26-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #2442
Master Member

Elect Mum for Mother's Day!
10 at Claymore

In the midst of election fever, surprise Mum with a winning treat the day after in celebration of Mother’s Day.

Feast on our extensive buffet spread of bistro favourites with highlights such as Boston Lobsters, Organic Atlantic Cod Baked in Rock Salt, Smoked Honey Gammon Ham, Sashimi and an enticing Crepe Station with Mövenpick Ice Cream.

In addition to the buffet offerings, then whole family can enjoy scrumptious "Aussie tucker" as part of our complementary Plates of Pleasure menu, with specialty dishes such as Gracefield Venison Loin Kebab, Australian Wagyu Sirloin, Tasmanian Free-Range Sharwama Lamb and Victoria Lake Omega Salmon Fillet.
Include me in if u guys are going.
Old 26-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #2443

I am also interested. Don't know got cc discount or not. Paging for Toons....

Old 26-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #2444
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am also interested. Don't know got cc discount or not. Paging for Toons....
Nope, dun have any cc for mother's day. Tat day not free too. Gena booked by a beautiful woman ...
Old 26-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #2445

I may organise this, will call tomorrow to check. I don't have your HP number, can PM me?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.