HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #2476

Yea, those 2, plus the fishes, beancurd, plus the bean paste pancake. Appertisers, the chicken with peanuts, even some of the veg also good. The mango pudding also much better this time. Not as hard as previous, n got bits of mango inside. Much nicer. Bagus. Weird thing is the chicken this time comes with the onion sauce poured over it. Previous time it was without sauce right? Had a hard time convincing them to give us the sauce separately instead of pouring over the chicken.

I will definitely go back there on and off. Nice food and reasonable price, esp with the 4 for 3 promo. We paid only $33.60 each. Will be more in the future though, cos they came up with the ruling tat must either drink tea or take the peanut/pickles.
when u going back there?
Old 27-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #2477
Honorary Member

feel like eating the soon hocks!

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 27-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #2478
Master Member

Yea, those 2, plus the fishes, beancurd, plus the bean paste pancake. Appertisers, the chicken with peanuts, even some of the veg also good. The mango pudding also much better this time. Not as hard as previous, n got bits of mango inside. Much nicer. Bagus. Weird thing is the chicken this time comes with the onion sauce poured over it. Previous time it was without sauce right? Had a hard time convincing them to give us the sauce separately instead of pouring over the chicken.

I will definitely go back there on and off. Nice food and reasonable price, esp with the 4 for 3 promo. We paid only $33.60 each. Will be more in the future though, cos they came up with the ruling tat must either drink tea or take the peanut/pickles.

yah the food is good an definitely very good to go with you guys cause i can try all the food. May join you guys next time you go cause i like the food there, in particularly the soon hock. I forgot to order more of the pork appetiser which is also good.

kim su-han-mu ....
Old 27-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #2479
Arch-Supremacy Member

when u going back there?
yah the food is good an definitely very good to go with you guys cause i can try all the food. May join you guys next time you go cause i like the food there, in particularly the soon hock. I forgot to order more of the pork appetiser which is also good.
Maybe on a weekday nite in end May? Weekends damn cramped. So fast we already got 3 out of the required 4
Old 27-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #2480

The mango pudding got mango inside last time we went. Ya, the fishes are nice too.

The pork slices right? That was good too.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 27-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #2481

Maybe on a weekday nite in end May? Weekends damn cramped. So fast we already got 3 out of the required 4
I can go now, my exam finished.

Old 27-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #2482
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can I go? I want to eat their 水煮again.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #2483
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can go now, my exam finished.
How did you do? Now can watch jap serials without reading eng subs?

Can I go? I want to eat their 水煮again.
Welcome. More merrier! Swee, so fast got 5 'tentatives' liao.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #2484

How did you do? Now can watch jap serials without reading eng subs?
Cannot lah, mine only the basic level. We concentrated on the English pronunciation.

7107 Flavours, when going now? If going on 8th, I got my off-in-lieu on Monday for the Election Day to digest.

Old 27-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #2485
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cannot lah, mine only the basic level. We concentrated on the English pronunciation.

7107 Flavours, when going now? If going on 8th, I got my off-in-lieu on Monday for the Election Day to digest.
8 May i cannot. Dun you have the 10@claymore dinner since brunch is out? The menu looks very good wor. If i dun have my date, i sure join. Got my fav cod fish!!!

For 7107, tentatively 15, 22 or 29 May.

Last edited by twtan14; 27-04-2011 at 07:07 PM..
Old 27-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #2486
High Supremacy Member

So sian, dun get to vote again. I never vote b4 Some of my colleagues at least got to vote in the presidential election (the one which President Ong Teng Cheong got elected).
i got solution for u -- change house lor.... come stay in the east better... all the good food in the east...!

regards,
wacky
Old 27-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #2487

8 May i cannot. Dun you have the 10@claymore dinner since brunch is out? The menu looks very good wor. If i dun have my date, i sure join. Got my fav cod fish!!!

For 7107, tentatively 15, 22 or 29 May.

Claymore I waiting for their email reply if the Plates of Pleasure is valid on other Sundays.

Old 27-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #2488
High Supremacy Member

i got solution for u -- change house lor.... come stay in the east better... all the good food in the east...!

regards,
wacky
can consider recce bedok 216 hawker

juz went lust sat
Old 27-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #2489
Arch-Supremacy Member

want to come recce old airport road hawker? short walking distance from moi home.

stay there 8 years, no matter how i exercise i still above 100kgs... too many good foods.
Old 27-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #2490

want to come recce old airport road hawker? short walking distance from moi home.

stay there 8 years, no matter how i exercise i still above 100kgs... too many good foods.
What are the nice recommendations from you?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.