HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #3181
Arch-Supremacy Member

didnt see any handsome guys.....
Glad you feeling well enough to go. Tot got handsome korean chefs?

Got one dancing meh meh. Even during the briefing before the restaurant open at the entrance, she kept on shaking her booty.
Huh??? Got simi briefing b4 restaurant open? Eat also need briefing? Heehee.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #3182

twtan n i dont like. kazana n dennyz thinks its nice..................

i still think the crayfish not fresh enough....!!!~

Moi soft serve ice cream melting liao.

The crayfish don't think can get Zhi Cha that kind of standard lor.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 09-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #3183

Huh??? Got simi briefing b4 restaurant open? Eat also need briefing? Heehee.
Nowadays most restaurants got this kind of briefing leh. Even Melt also grouped their staffs to have a talk before they open for diners to come in.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #3184
High Supremacy Member

not speed eating?? but got time limit or not?? if not i take 2hrs to slowly nibble it little bit by bit... i'm sure will be able to complete...?

regards,
wacky
hey, tats a gd strategy, Wacky! even if the lvl 5 sushi is hot till it excrete out 120 beads of perspiration, it is only 1 bead per minute nia
Old 09-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #3185
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nowadays most restaurants got this kind of briefing leh. Even Melt also grouped their staffs to have a talk before they open for diners to come in.
Oh, staff briefing, tot you meant they actual brief diners, hehe. Btw, speaking of dennyz, how come he never try the challenge? He likes hot stuff too.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #3186

Oh, staff briefing, tot you meant they actual brief diners, hehe. Btw, speaking of dennyz, how come he never try the challenge? He likes hot stuff too.
Me no ask him cause immediately after the contest, I left for work liao.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #3187
Master Member

hey, tats a gd strategy, Wacky! even if the lvl 5 sushi is hot till it excrete out 120 beads of perspiration, it is only 1 bead per minute nia
Ur post realli funny

Toons: fever n tummy ache n back ache n dizzy gone,but still hav sore throat. didn't see any leh... Not up to my standard.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #3188
Arch-Supremacy Member

Toons: fever n tummy ache n back ache n dizzy gone,but still hav sore throat. didn't see any leh... Not up to my standard.
Doesn't it hurt to swallow then? At least you feeling much better, which is great.

Man can cook good food is a plus point wor. Dun see the face, see the food can liao
Old 09-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #3189

Doesn't it hurt to swallow then? At least you feeling much better, which is great.

Man can cook good food is a plus point wor. Dun see the face, see the food can liao
Most chefs/cooks are male cause I think could be due to the long working hours and also they need the strength to lift those heavy woks to flip the foods during cooking.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #3190
Arch-Supremacy Member

didnt see any handsome guys.....
got mah, twtan, denny, beta, chris and me lo.
Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #3191
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thank you for such a wonderful time eating. kinda sad that the competition took all my appetite away.

I wonder if can use the voucher for next visit than take part again than get another voucher, like that got free lunch till may is over??
Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #3192

Thank you for such a wonderful time eating. kinda sad that the competition took all my appetite away.

I wonder if can use the voucher for next visit than take part again than get another voucher, like that got free lunch till may is over??
You try then let us know. Think Toons is going there in a couple of week. May be able to join him since I got my off-in-lieu for today OT.

Old 10-05-2011, 12:00 AM   #3193
Arch-Supremacy Member

How come the competition took your appetite away? Was it really so spicy tat it affected your appetite?

When you took part in the competition, you dun have to sign up right? Then they have no means of keeping track who won b4. So should be able to take part over n over again.

Hmmm, how did you eat the sushi? Did you really chew it? Do you think its feasible to carefully bite it into half or smaller bites without biting into too much of the chilli n just swallowing without chewing?
Old 10-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #3194
Arch-Supremacy Member

You try then let us know. Think Toons is going there in a couple of week. May be able to join him since I got my off-in-lieu for today OT.
Yea, going on mon 23 may. Tats the earliest mon/thu i can make it. I'm free on thu 19 may, but we going 10@claymore to try their new aussie tucker plates of pleasure liao, heehee.

Woah, so got doing OT today, you basically get another off in lieu? Not bad wor. Machiam like foc 1/2 day.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #3195
High Supremacy Member

got mah, twtan, denny, beta, chris and me lo.
*ahem*
chiu jux killed all my appetite for all future buffets!

ooops! tink I better disappear b4 the whole makan guys hoot me!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.