HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #3421
Great Supremacy Member

so r u trying to tell us abt tis promo?

we hv been eating tis promo since lust yr leh

but hor, if u wanna enjoy tis, may as well take their less 50% on berthdae promo. tink is some kinda facebook promo.

just receive in moi mail mah ~

yeah the bday offer . i wanna try but end up my partner cant make it

so give up on gg there ~
Old 12-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #3422
High Supremacy Member

Nope. Going on mon 23 may. Wanna tackle the sushi challenge, also i got something on mon 16 liao, wanna take a break on tue 17, lastly, i a bit sian of crab legs, oysters etc. Prefer the normal buffet which i think got more than enough food liao.
Oh okay...don't think I want to try the sushi challenge...hahah

Anyway, just realised that we have another buffet outing to 10@Claymore on 19 May...

That week got chance I will eat until explode siah
Old 12-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #3423
High Supremacy Member

just receive in moi mail mah ~

yeah the bday offer . i wanna try but end up my partner cant make it

so give up on gg there ~
the berthdae promo muz go on actual dae de leh. if yr partner carn make it, den other places oso carn make it liao mah, unless u r not celebrating on the actual dae.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #3424
Great Supremacy Member

the berthdae promo muz go on actual dae de leh. if yr partner carn make it, den other places oso carn make it liao mah, unless u r not celebrating on the actual dae.
yeah book on actual day . its on polling day

then due to last min miscomm , the whole thing was off
Old 12-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #3425
Great Supremacy Member

I am asking my friends to get this for me.

International Lunch at Resorts World Sentosa, Hard Rock Hotel - Starz Restaurant Only S$ 23 nett per person instead of usual S$ 46 nett Min. 2 vouchers.

http://www.atcrazy.com/deals/dealMai...a/KbL9tmQijw==
Old 12-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #3426
Master Member

thought toons n carey wanted to try this when they go sentosa?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #3427
Great Supremacy Member

thought toons n carey wanted to try this when they go sentosa?
They already tried using cc 1 for 1. This one no need to pay service charge and GST some more.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #3428
Arch-Supremacy Member

International Lunch at Resorts World Sentosa, Hard Rock Hotel - Starz Restaurant Only S$ 23 nett per person instead of usual S$ 46 nett Min. 2 vouchers.
Errr, Starz already has a 1:1 promo liao at $39++. Same price in the end, but this voucher can be used for sat which the existing promo cannot plus there is no guarantee tat the existing promo will run til 31 Jul. So its definitely buyable.

You got date for this liao, or can i join you?

Btw, see wat i found. Interesting?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ultimate Crab and Durian Buffet
Date: 9 - 26 Jun 2011
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Venue: The Promontory, Sentosa Boardwalk
Prices: $38++ per adult; $21++ per child (5 – 11 years old)
(price excludes drinks)

Lovers of sea pinchers and thorny fruit unite, at the Sentosa Boardwalk! The inaugural Ultimate Crab and Durian Buffet will bring two Singaporean favourites together, in a feast that’s not to be missed. With stunning views of the sunset and the harbour as your backdrop, you will indulge in a scrumptious array of crab dishes and sweet, creamy durians that are delivered fresh from Malaysia daily and opened a la minute! It is all-you-can-eat, so come hungry!

Crab Dishes highlights:
Salted Egg Yolk Crab, Nonya Cutty Crab, Wok-Fried Chili Sri Lanka Crab, Coral Crab Bisque with Sour Cream, Crabmeat and Seafood Fried Rice and more.
Durian Desserts highlights:
Durian Pengat, Durian Cheesecake, Durian Mousse and more.
Other highlights:
Fresh Oysters, Sashimi and Sushi, Poached Tiger Prawns, Slippery Lobsters, Shrimp Paste Chicken, Roast Beef Rump, Whole Bake Salmon and more.

Special Promotions
Islanders – 15 per cent discount (max. 10 pax per reservation)

Reservations: 6279 1767 (11am to 9pm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #3429
Great Supremacy Member

Errr, Starz already has a 1:1 promo liao at 39++. The only thing is tat this voucher can be used for sat which the existing promo cannot plus there is no guarantee tat the existing promo will run til 31 Jul.

You got date for this liao, or can i join you?

Btw, see wat i found. Interesting?

The Ultimate Crab and Durian Buffet
Date: 9 - 26 Jun 2011
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Venue: The Promontory, Sentosa Boardwalk
Prices: $38++ per adult; $21++ per child (5 – 11 years old)
(price excludes drinks)

Lovers of sea pinchers and thorny fruit unite, at the Sentosa Boardwalk! The inaugural Ultimate Crab and Durian Buffet will bring two Singaporean favourites together, in a feast that’s not to be missed. With stunning views of the sunset and the harbour as your backdrop, you will indulge in a scrumptious array of crab dishes and sweet, creamy durians that are delivered fresh from Malaysia daily and opened a la minute! It is all-you-can-eat, so come hungry!

Crab Dishes highlights:
Salted Egg Yolk Crab, Nonya Cutty Crab, Wok-Fried Chili Sri Lanka Crab, Coral Crab Bisque with Sour Cream, Crabmeat and Seafood Fried Rice and more.
Durian Desserts highlights:
Durian Pengat, Durian Cheesecake, Durian Mousse and more.
Other highlights:
Fresh Oysters, Sashimi and Sushi, Poached Tiger Prawns, Slippery Lobsters, Shrimp Paste Chicken, Roast Beef Rump, Whole Bake Salmon and more.

Special Promotions
Islanders – 15 per cent discount (max. 10 pax per reservation)

Reservations: 6279 1767 (11am to 9pm)
You are welcome to join me. My friends getting the voucher for me. He has joined us for the outings a couple of times before.

This type of crab buffet usually the crabs not fresh like the one at Ellenborough Market Cafe which I tried before. Ellenborough Market Cafe's crab buffet is like $58++ last time.

Some more got Slippery Lobsters.

Last edited by twtan14; 12-05-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #3430
Arch-Supremacy Member

where is the review for this?
Decent buffet with more extensive indian section Not much premium items, but wat they have are quite fresh n decent tasting, eg, prawns, parma ham + melon etc.

You are welcome to join me. My friends getting the voucher for me. He has joined us for the outings a couple of times before.

This type of crab buffet usually the crabs not fresh like the one at Ellenborough Market Cafe which I tried before. Some more got Slippery Lobsters.
Keke, np man, as long as your friends dun mind. I no shy abt eating with complete strangers one. I will buy the vouchers then.

I'm definitely going for the crab+durian buffet. Sounds so interesting. Pengz, slipper become slippery. Wats Nonya Cutty Crab anyways?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #3431
Master Member

Decent buffet with more extensive indian section Not much premium items, but wat they have are quite fresh n decent tasting, eg, prawns, parma ham + melon etc.
did u post any review? moi cannot find leh.

Wats Nonya Cutty Crab anyways?
is it open yet?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #3432
Great Supremacy Member

Keke, np man, as long as your friends dun mind. I no shy abt eating with complete strangers one. I will buy the vouchers then.

I'm definitely going for the crab+durian buffet. Sounds so interesting. Pengz, slipper become slippery. Wats Nonya Cutty Crab anyways?
Is curry spell wrongly. Must fire the proof reader person.

He will buy the vouchers tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #3433
Master Member

http://www.atcrazy.com/deals/dealMai...a/KbL9tmQijw==
Is this a set lunch or a buffet lunch? It never states clearly. BTW, any raw oysters?

Edit: Read that it is a buffet.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 PM   #3434
Master Member

BTW, go there must pay to go to Sentosa first?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #3435
Master Member

BTW, go there must pay to go to Sentosa first?
http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/getting...ng-to-sentosa/
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.